Three

The water was cold but not freezing. I came out of the water and laughed. Hoseok laughed too. "A great idea!" he shouted while smiling. My senses felt heightened and it was like I could feel every inch of the water on my body. I began to float on my back as I let the drugs take my senses. My eyes shut and I let myself go. All of sudden I felt hands touch my hand. I sat up and stood on my feet. "Your hands are nice," Hoseok smiled. His touch felt so powerful but it was due to my senses being so awake. He pulled me closer. Every nerve in my foot felt every step as I got closer to him. His arm went around my waist and he connected our lips. Immediately I melted into him. My hands went into his hair and I kissed him back. I have no idea how long we kissed but it felt like forever. Every single nerve in my body was feeling everything and I felt so good. I was so high. I assume that Hoseok felt the same way. We had run into the wall of the pool as he pressed his body into mine. I could feel his d*ck against me as we made out, so I pressed into him. A moan escaped his lips. He took his right hand and slid it into my underwear. "Isn't this great?" he breathed in between kisses as he started to finger me. Everything external felt amazing and now everything inside of me felt even better. I couldn't stop myself from moaning loadly. "You just wanted to get into my pants," I breathed. Hoseok chuckled as he kissed my neck, "I meant being high," he sucked on my neck. My breathing was quick and his was too. Hoseok slid my underwear off and threw it out; he did the same with his boxers. I had sex with Hoseok. It felt amazing and I couldn't tell if it was the drugs or him. I didn't care. We didn't bother being quiet because the music was loud. When we were done, we got out, we put our underwear on, and sat on the chairs. Hoseok lit another blunt and we shared it. I couldn't believe how good I felt. My body felt so good and I felt like everything it touched was extroidinary. "I f*cking love this," Hoseok told me. "What?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and laid his head back, shutting his eyes as he smoked. "All of this. The party, alcohol, drugs, f*cking you. God, I wanted you when I saw you. I had you and I still want you," Hoseok smiled. He looked good. I wanted him again too. "Don't you think of Lu?" he asked, looking at me. I blew smoke out and sighed, "I haven't until now." I began feeling bad. "That's what the coke is for," he smiled. I leaned foward and did another line. Lu left my mind again as I relaxed.

Hoseok and I stayed in the chairs for a long time. We were just sitting and holding hands while letting ourselves be taken by drugs and alcohol. I had forgotten I even had it until it rang. Hoseok looked at me and shrugged, "what time is it?" I picked up my phone. "Two," I said before answering the call. Hoseok started getting dressed while I talked. "Where are you? Let's meet up!" Ji-ah yelled. "Are you with Ohjin?" I asked. Compared to her, I sounded super calm. "Yeah, and Lu. She wants to find Hotteok before we head ouuuuuuut," Ohjin took the phone. "Meet me in the basement." They agreed and I hung up. Hoseok handed me my dress. I told him Lu was looking for him. "I'll go first," he replied, putting the coke and weed in his jacket pockets on the inside. I slipped my dress back on and nodded. "Is my hair dry?" he asked. "Yeah, mine isn't...is it?" he shook his head and chuckled. Hoseok pulled me to him and kissed me again. He bit his lip and kissed my neck so it would leave something.