Four

I could barely remember anything. I woke up at three in the afternoon with a bad hangover. I didn't even know where I was for a couple minutes. "Are you screwed up too?" Ji-ah asked me in a whisper. I nodded. "I did some crazy sh*t," I whispered back. Ohjin said, "woah, since when did you cuss?" "Shut up! How can you talk so loud?" Ji-ah groaned. "I drank plenty of water and didn't do drugs," he said. "I made hangover stew and got medicine. Y'all have to tell me all about it once you don't need to whisper."

The party was still going on all day Saturday and everyone assumed it would go into early Sunday morning. I couldn't comprehend how people could stay so long. Maybe if they were responsible like Ohjin but oh, boy...I was totally done for. I didn't even wanna go back. Not after all of that. Even though I couldn't remember all of it, I knew I smoked pot, I did cocaine, and I had sex with Lu's boyfriend. I grabbed my laundry and something fell out of the pocket from my dress. I picked it up before anyone saw. It was a small baggie. Inside was a rolled joint, two pills, and a piece of paper. I took the paper out and read it.

This is ecstasy. In case you wanted to try it ;) Sorry, I couldn't give you any coke. I'm running low. Text me soon.
(010)***-****
-Hoseok

I shoved the baggie and the note in my dresser drawer and continued with my laundry. By seven pm I was feeling okay. Ji-ah was better than I was already since she probably didn't do as much. Ohjin sat us down and demanded we share our stories. "I can go first," he said, smiling. Something good happened with that girl. We nodded. "There is a beautiful girl and so I hit her up and she spent the whole night with me. She said she only drinks, no drugs, and she likes my art. We spent the time talking and then some dancing. I got her number and she told me to come again tonight!" Ji-ah said, "shoot. Nice one, cuz!" "And you?" Ohjin smiled. "Oh, I just got wasted. I made out with a few guys and smoked a bit. Nothing too exciting," she shrugged. "I guess you would say I had a really exciting time then," I said awkwardly. I wasn't going to tell them I was with Hoseok most the night. "Really" Ms. Doesn't like big parties," Ohjin gave me his tell-me-all face. "I wanna hear!" Ji-ah urged me. I bit my lip. "Well I drank and danced and then me and this guy went to the pool room. We got really drunk and then I smoked weed with him. Then...uh, I don't know why but I did coke with him." "WHAT!? Who are you?" Ohjin gasped. "Like cocaine?" Ji-ah gaped at me. I nodded. "That stuff's no joke, Chaemi," she said. "I know. I was totally f-ed and then I got even more f*cked up. I also kinda...had sex with him," I admitted, looking down. "I wasn't myself last night." Ohjin and Ji-ah were baffled. "Your first party held by the gang and you got totally screwed," Ji-ah sighed. I nodded. "I'd rather just forget last night," I said. "Wow...Um...so you're not coming tonight?" I shook my head. "Okay...yeah...Don't get like that again. It's really dangerous, Chae," Ohjin told me. I said I know. I felt like a criminal confessing to my crimes. I felt awful. Sometimes you just do things without thinking and last night, I was out of it. Hoseok was so charismatic too. He pulled me in just with the flow and sound of his voice. Anyone would have been screwed in that situation.