Thirteen

Hoseok kissed me. The kiss quickly got heated, leading to me straddling him. His hands found their way to the hem of my shirt; he pulled it off. I grew impatient and began grinding my crotch against his. Hoseok let out a small moan and sat up, removing his shirt. "Are you thinking about anything?" He whispered as he started kissing my neck. I leaned my head back, pushed myself closer to his body, and told him, "no." "Good."

He undid his pants and I undid mine. Slipping them off, along with our underwear, we changed positions. I quickly slipped my bra off and put my back firmly against the wall. Hoseok positioned himself and thrusted. My back hit the wall with every thrust, causing me to let out a grunt. Hoseok moved me so I was laying on my back and he went harder. We got louder as we got closer to finishing. He mumbled curse words as he kissed me between thrusts. My hand reached to his arm and I moaned his name when I finished. Soon after, he finished and laid next to me. When our skin made contact it was hot. He was laying so close to me that our sides were pressed together. We laid together in silence, as I was about to drift to sleep he asked, "why did you f*ck me again?" I sighed and pushed against him, "I'm not sure but I know I'll regret this tomorrow." Hoseok didn't say anything else but he turned over and wrapped his arm around me.

I woke up, assuming it was mid-afternoon, with nobody by my side. I slid my clothes back on, well aware of what I did and yet still regretting it. Hoseok was nowhere to be found so I grabbed my phone and called him. "You need something?" He answered. "Where did you go?" I asked. "I had to, uh, take care of someone-something," he answered. I heard some talking in the back. "Are you coming back?" He talked to someone else and then said, "um...not until late tonight," he paused, "if you'll be there." I sighed, why would I be there? I said I wouldn't and hung up. I almost got lost trying to leave but found my way out. Aish...this a*shole brought me here and left.

Once I had gotten home, I caught up on my work. School was ending in a week, I couldn't wait. My tests started this week though...That could wait. Ohjin wanted to grab lunch but I didn't want to go out. I wanted to spend the day alone. All day I had been ignoring the underlying guilt of sleeping with Hoseok...again. It was actually odd; I felt a little less guilty than the first time. Maybe guilt was doubled because I was all messed up. Shaking my head and dismissing the thoughts, I decided to study.