Eighteen

Ji-ah and Lu were nowhere to be found. I found Hoseok instead. "You're f*cked up," he told me in a serious voice. I asked where they went. "Chae, I'm serious. What the f*ck? How much did you do?" He asked. I sniffled again and shrugged. "Whatever. Ji-ah and Lu are waiting. Look, if you have a problem just call me," he told me. I rolled my eyes, "like you're one to talk." Hoseok sighed and said, "I don't do sh*t carelessly, okay?" "Really?" I cut him off. "You don't just f*ck people up and then f*ck them?" I scoffed and pushed passed him. I left the party with my friends. They asked if I was okay a few times and I said yes.

We dropped Lu off first. Once we started driving, Ji-ah said, "can you believe him?" "Jimin?" "Who? No. Hoseok," she stated. "What did he do?" I questioned. "He checked you out right in front of everyone. When he said d*mn. He was looking at you and I'm so sure it is that dress. I mean you look great! But he is a pig. He cheated on her and didn't even try to hide it! I can't believe he would check you out like that! Luckily Lu is oblivious but oh my God. I'm so p*ssed!" Ranted Ji-ah. A while later she asked me who Jimin was. "Uh...nobody. A guy I met tonight," I shrugged. "Did you get with him?" she asked. "Could you tell?" We both laughed. "Your hair is a bit..."

The next day I woke up with four missed calls and two text messages.

Mom:
Did you stay at a friend's? Let me know, I love you

Hoseok:
Call me asap.

I replied to my mom and said I was watching movies and fell asleep. Then I looked at my missed calls. All from Hoseok. I didn't respond to anything from him. Whatever he wanted wasn't important.

While Ji-ah was in the shower I pulled the bag out and laid out a line. I ended up doing two and made breakfast. Ji-ah came out and sat down to eat. "Do you have a cold?" she asked. I shook my head, "I don't think so. Why?" "Your nose is a little red is all," she shrugged and began eating.