Thirty-Seven

"For?" I questioned. "I figured it would be okay to try a little," he shrugged, "if you're okay. You don't have to." "Depends on what it is," I told him. He grabbed my hand and led me out the kitchen, down a hall, and to the backyard. "Show me what you've got," Hoseok told the guy from earlier. "Coke, pills, MDMA, and weed." I looked at the bags and wanted to vomit at the cocaine. "What do you want?" Hoseok nudged my arm. "What's MDMA?" I asked. "Another way to say ecstasy. He had it in powder form though. What kind of pills?" He replied. "I've got Adderall, Xanax, and Valium." I was so lost. "Xanax, Valium, Ecstasty, and some pot," Hoseok listed. I was really confused. The guy handed them to him and Hoseok put them in his pocket. He led me to a bedroom and locked the door.

He set them all down and sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you comfortable with any of these?" He asked me. "Aren't you worried if I fall back?" I asked him back. "No, it's been long enough. I didn't get coke cause I knew you weren't ready. You don't-we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," he replied. I sat beside him and thought about it. It was different, it probably wouldn't hurt too bad. "I guess we can do it," I told him. He put his hand on my leg and then asked what I wanted.

We used ecstasy first. I had a lot of energy and so did he. We went to dance and when we got tired, we took more. We drank with it too. I took Hoseok and led him upstairs. "Let's do something else," I suggested. He handed me a pill. I didn't know which it was but I took it. I relaxed and instead of dancing, I went downstairs to get more drink. "Chae! Come here!" Hoseok was upstairs so I went to Ohjin. He was having fun. "Hey," I joined his friends. "You okay?" One of his friends asked. I nodded. "Sh*t, Chae, what did you do?" He asked. "Um...not sure," I admitted. He excused himself and led me away from people. "Are you okay?" he asked me seriously. "Yeah, I just did some ecstasy and took a pill," I shrugged. "Chae, what the heck? Who did you do this with?" He asked. "Nobody. I'm gonna go get some water," I said and pushed by him. He called my name but I ignored him. When I went upstairs I saw Hoseok on the bed, he was smoking again. I sat on his lap and we started making out. It started to get heated but someone opened the door. Hoseok's blazor was off, his shirt was undone and my shirt was off. He stopped and mumbled, "f*ck," when he saw who it was.