Twelve

Hoseok was a little shocked I said no. I was too tired to leave and I just wanted to relax in all honesty. I went to the kitchen and got myself a cup of water. Hoseok grabbed a beer out of the fridge and I scolded him, "do you always drink?" He shook his head and put it back, switching it with a soda. "No." I sat on the leather couch that nearly ate me and turned on the TV. I scrolled through the channels, decided nothing was good and then started looking through movies. Hoseok sat beside me and was going to smoke. I scolded him again, "do you always smoke?" He sighed and put it away, repeating his answer. "No." I turned on a movie I wanted to see and watched it. He watched quietly, not bothering me at all. When the movie finished, I got up and went back to the room, leaving the door open. I fell asleep on the bed again.

When I woke up I didn't know what time it was. Hoseok was asleep in the bed and I kicked him off. He thumped on the floor and groaned in pain. "What was that for?" He whined, rubbing his head. "Why are you in the bed?" I frowned. "You left the door open," he stated. "So?" He sighed and got up. "I'll go to the other room." Hoseok left and I checked my phone. It was four in the morning. Why did I keep waking up? I groaned and plopped back on the bed and covered myself in the blanket. I turned for a while in my spot before laying on my back and staring at the roof. I couldn't sleep. I began to think...There was a couch in the other room. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable? Deciding I wasn't sleeping anyway, I walked to the other room. Hoseok was smoking pot in the dark. "Still up?" he asked. "Still smoking," I stated. "You can sleep in the bed," I added. Hoseok smirked and said, "thanks. You want some?" I sat besides him and smoked. It would make me tired. When we finished I got up and laid on the bed. I stared at the ceiling with a blank mind. A couple minutes later, Hoseok did the same beside me.

"How high are you?" He asked me. "I just want to sleep but I'm not tired," I replied. "That didn't answer my question." Hoseok looked at me and I did the same. "I'm...decently high. You?" He chuckled, "I have a high tolerance." Hoseok and I maintained eye contact for a while. I blinked slowly and he was closer every time. "Tonight," he whispered as our faces got closer, "will be the last time."