Thirty-Six

The last end of the year party was coming up and I didn't want to go. I didn't go after the one where I encountered Jimin. Hoseok wasn't going to go since he graduated a year before me. Ji-ah, Lu, and Ohjin begged me to go though so I told them I would meet them there. I wasn't going to do anything crazy at first, I was just going to celebrate a little.

Hoseok dressed up, insisting that he tag along with me, and wore a bright red blazor with a white shirt and black jeans. I wore a dark red dress to go along with him. We planned to go together, then I would go with my friends, and meet with him once we all split up. I still never told any of them about my contact with him and I wasn't going to just show up with him even if Lu was totally over him.

Hoseok and I walked in, his arm around my waist. The host of the party was his friend so he stood at the stairs like he used to while his friend gave the threat and speech. Hoseok turned and said, "remember what I told you when we f*cked?" I was a little taken back and looked at him. "What?" I asked, more like 'what did you just say' than I wanted the answer. "I like you, Chae," Hoseok pulled me to him and kissed me. I was a little shocked but with the way we had gotten so close, it was probably going to happen. I kissed him back and he smirked at me, probably glad I didn't reject him. I spotted my friends come in and I told Hoseok to meet me in the kitchen later.

"Chaemi!" Ji-ah hugged me. "It feels like it's been forever!" Lu said. "Tell me about it," I sighed. "Let's get drinks," they all cheered. We drank some and then talked and danced. I went to the kitchen when Ohjin left the group and Lu said she was going to flirt. Hoseok was smoking and talking to a couple guys. When I went to talk to him, he immediately pulled me so I was against his side. "Got a new girl?" One of the guys asked. Hoseok shrugged, "I think she got me this time." I cringed at his words and the guys laughed. "What the f*ck ever, I'll be out back when you're ready," the other guy teased and left. "When you're ready?" I asked. "Or when you're ready."