Thirty-Eight

"Get o-" I went to tell them to leave but Lu was standing in the door. "Oh, sh*t...Lu," I got up to apologize. "F*ck you," she yelled and walked away. I grabbed my shirt and put it on, chasing after her. I caught her before she got to the stairs. "Wait, I can explain!" I told her. "What? It's a party and you got a little f*cked up? I'm just shocked," she shrugged. "No, no. I mean...no, there's more than that," I tried explaining. "More?" she scoffed, "I don't care if you sleep with him but more?" I tried to tell her I had ended up becoming friends with him while they were dating and that we just ended up being close. "While we were dating? Holy sh*t....You're the one he cheated with, aren't you?" she asked in disbelief. "I wish I could say I'm not," I told her. "Lu, I hated him then but now-" "Stop. I'm just hurt you didn't tell me," she shook her head and went down the stairs. Hoseok came up behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I knew I should have told her right after it happened. We wouldn't even have had sex a second time if I told her," I stated. Hoseok didn't say anything. "You know, you were a real jerk to her. You should've told her that her friend was a jerk too!" I got mad and blamed him. "Hey, I let you choose," he shrugged. I made Hoseok take me home that night.

The next couple days I tried calling my friends but they wouldn't answer. Lu probably told them right after it happened. I texted them in the group chat saying I needed to explain it all properly. They didn't respond until two days later but it was better than no response.

Lu:
Fine, come to Zee's in an hour.