Twenty-Seven

"Alright, I'm driving so zero drinks and zero smoking for me!" I told everyone. Ohjin had started dating Soyou a couple months ago so the car was full with Ohjin, me, Soyou, Ji-ah, and Lu. Hoseok was going to meet us there since the party was being held by a friend of his. I was dressed casually but Ji-ah and Lu were dressed up and Soyou looked good too. Lu announced she was getting drinks for everyone, except me, and so I took that as a moment to slide away and find Hoseok. He was easy to find since he was dressed up and fancy, as usual. "I don't like you being here," he told me as he went to the basement. "I'm fine. I don't even want to drink. I'm gonna probably stay in an area without a lot of people," I assured him. He sighed and said, "I'm gonna stay sober for you." "No, it's fine," I argued. "There is water down here so don't go upstairs if you don't have to," he stated. I got water and joined my friends again. Lu didn't cling to Hoseok like she normally would. They looked like they were arguing. Hoseok went up and made the usual threat and speech.

I went to the basement and watched TV in one of the empty rooms. I got bored, took a nap, and then watched TV again. After a while someone opened the door. "I need a minute! I've got a d*mn headache!" They shout before coming in. When the door fully opened, Jimin stepped in.