Thirty-Nine

I told them everything. I told them of my addiction and why I got with Hoseok and what happened after. "That's why he broke up with me," Lu sighed. "Why?" I asked, still not knowing. "He liked you. I guess that makes sense," she shrugged. "Well, you guys can hate me now. I just wanted to tell y'all the truth," I said. Ji-ah replied, "I'm angry and pretty hurt. You did a lot to hurt us and you betrayed Lu but I can understand most of it." "Me too," Ohjin added, "I'm just gonna be angry at you for a while and then we can be friends again." I liked how he told me he planned to resent me. "I'm over him, seriously. It doesn't hurt like it would've if you told me before but I probably won't trust you like I used to," Lu stated, "it was a b*tch thing to do." "I'm just glad you guys won't kill me. I just couldn't find a way to tell you," I spoke honestly.

I couldn't believe they forgave me. They were all saints or something. They just didn't want to hang out with Hoseok because they still didn't like him, well they really hated him now, and we agreed it would be weird. It felt good to get it off my chest. Everyone knew everything. I could live normally again.

I officially started dating Hoseok and I went back to normal. I was home most days of the week, I hung out with my friends the usual amount, and I would stay at Hoseok's once a week. It was nice. Every now and then, I would smoke something or take something. I didn't touch cocaine. Hoseok always kept an eye on me too.

Every party he went to, every event he attended, and every time he went to the grocery store, I was next to him. Hoseok wasn't really in with the gang since he graduated and he didn't feel the need to do it. He still had connections but he started working with a secret shop instead. It was like a gang upgrade of sorts.