Twenty-Four

Hoseok picked me up and I told my mom I was going to be at a friend's for a while. She was fine with it. He took me to his apartment. "What about Lu?" I asked him. "She won't know. I figured you don't want her to know so we will just keep this secret. I'm going to help you and after this if you want to do it again, tell me. I don't care if you tell your friends or not. If you tell Lu about everything, I don't care. I'm with her because I don't have a reason to breakup with her," he said. "What the f*ck? Break up with her! You're not good enough! How many times do I have to tell you?" I shouted. He looked shocked and rolled his eyes. "No, you can't support her in a breakup okay and if I dump her, I'll just tell her I cheated with you," he shrugged. "A*shole."

It was hard to live with Hoseok. He would send me home on occasion but he would call me and he would check up on me. I never thought of the bag in the kitchen. He said after two or three months, I would best off. I went to school and did okay. I was basically back to normal. I just had mood swings, I got hot sometimes, and I couldn't sleep.

One night it got really hot and I couldn't sleep. I started shuffling around in the bed. After a month of not doing it, a craving hit me. I got up and was going to leave. "What do you think you're doing?" Hoseok asked. I froze. He got up and forced me to go to the room. "You're almost done," he told me. I sighed. "I don't want to. I can just do it and I just won't overdose," I said. He shook his head, "it doesn't work like that." I shook my head and curled up next to the wall. Hoseok sat beside me until I slept.