Thirty

Hoseok and I became closer. We were like best friends and we spent most of our time together. Lu was heartbroken for a couple months but dated around to move on. Nobody knew Hoseok and I were so close or that we even talked. He had helped me so much and I loved him like I loved my other friends. I just couldn't bring him into it because they didn't know and they wouldn't get it. I had introduced him to my mom and he came over often. My mom liked him a lot. She would ask how we met and we just said he dated my friend. Hoseok and I came up with a plan to tell her about how we got close, excluding that we had hooked up, but just telling her about my addiction and what happened. Hoseok had set a date that I could drink alcohol again and agreed that just me and him would have a drink together.

I felt good with him. He knew everything about me and he was supportive of me. He was basically like a guardian angel the way he saved me and watched over me. I was happy. I didn't know his side of everything and I definitely didn't know everything about him. I didn't mind it though. I trusted Hoseok and looked passed his mistakes. I thought it was kind of funny how after I hated him and he just acted like a jerk who wanted to f*ck his girlfriend's friend, we had ended up being so close.

Hoseok didn't even act like he did before. The more I got to know him, the more emotions I saw in him. He was quite soft and a good person. He had good intentions and he still made mistakes and still liked to smoke and drink but still didn't do it around me. He still hung around those gang people and he still beat people up and sold drugs. Hoseok was still who he was when we met but now I knew another side of him. I had started to realize that this was the side Lu told us about. I don't think she saw it like I did because he said he only liked her for about five months but she did see into it. I did get weary about when he hit her but he was high and I knew what that was like so I didn't blame him. I liked this other side Hoseok much more than the first side.