Nine

Angrily, I followed Hoseok as he went to another room. Again, it was guarded and locked. I didn't trust this one bit but I needed to unlock my phone.  The room was dim and there were two couches facing each other. The room was like a study; lots of books, a carpet on the floor, a desk, lamps, couches and a chair. Hoseok sat down on the couch and put his feet on the dark, wooden coffee table. He looked at me as if I was to sit as well. "Come on," he smiled. "I followed you so give me the code for my phone," I stated, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm not giving it to you until I feel like it," he replied. I sighed and sat on the floor, "then I'll stay here." Hoseok chuckled and sighed back. "Why can't you just be nice and get to know me? I just wanna hang out," he told me. I was not convinced. "I already got to know you and I don't like you," I looked around the room. It was silent while neither of us talked for a while. Hoseok got up, went to an end table, pulled something out and started smoking. He must have some everywhere. I moved to lean against the wall and shut my eyes. Instead of sitting on the couch, Hoseok sat by me. He was so close that we were touching. Immediately, I got up and sat elsewhere. He followed. "Just give me the code!" I shouted. Hoseok groaned. "Give me a chance!" I looked at him in a really? kind of way. He sighed and said, "I'm not a good person but I honestly don't want to f*ck you unless you want to. I just want to be your friend. Honestly." I rolled my eyes. "You don't make friends by having sex with them and changing their phone password," I retorted. He shrugged, "I'm not good at making friends." Hoseok and I stared at one another for a bit before he said, "fine. It's 1111." I typed it in and it worked. "Really?" He shrugged. I pushed passed him and left him in the room alone.

I met up with Ji-ah and had fun with her. Hoseok wasn't anywhere near me or my mind. I had a bit too much to drink but Ji-ah was acting as D.D. so she was sober. I announced I had to go to the bathroom before we left. Ji-ah said she would wait for me at the front door. I straggled up the stairs and tried every door until I found the bathroom.

I opened the door to leave the bathroom when I finished. A guy was leaning on the wall with his head back and eyes shut. I smiled and tapped his shoulder. "You're cute," I told him. He looked a bit confused and then said, "thanks." I stood there waiting for him to say something else. "Did you want something?" He asked. I shrugged and said, "your name, I guess." "I'm Young," He replied. "Chaemi." He took out his phone and handed it to me. "I'll text you," he told me as I put in my number. I smiled at him and said bye before heading downstairs to Ji-ah.