Thirty-Three

Hoseok chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "You started it," he shrugged, "I'm gonna tell you every detail even though I don't want to repeat what I said to you while you're sober and you probably regret everything you said to me." I put my head in my hands. Was it that bad? I listened with my head down on the table.

Last Night

H

oseok POV

"Okay....I'll sleep in the guest room tonight." I turned to go to the room across the hall. "Wait!" I turned at her call for me. "Can you sleep with me?" She rolled around. I sighed, "why?" "I don't want to sleep alone," she used aegyo. I made a face but was too tired to put up with her. I laid down and faced my back toward her. I just wanted to go back to bed. A couple minutes after I laid down, she slung her leg and arm over me. I tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge so I turned on my back. "Get off," I told her. She didn't. Instead, she straddled me and started unbuttoning my shirt. "What the h*ll, you're going to regret it tomorrow," I warned. I didn't mind in all honesty. Even though Chae and I had been strictly friends for so long, I started to like her after the second time we had sex. "I don't care, everybody I've been with lately sucks," she told me before she started kissing me. My hands went to her back. I pulled her shirt off. "Tell me something," she whispered. I didn't know what to say. She started grinding herself against me. "I need you," I let out. She smiled and began undressing. I hurried to take my clothes off. She pulled me on top of her and said, "hurry." I did. "F*ck, I miss f*cking you," she moaned out. We didn't hold back. When we finished, I stared at her for a minute. "I like you, Chaemi," I confessed. She just took my face in her hands and kissed me. I didn't take it seriously since her breath still smelled like alcohol. "We should do this again," was all she had to say before falling asleep.

Not last night

"I did not," I mumbled but I could remember better as he told me, "I did." Hoseok laughed, "you're f*cking weird. Why do you always want to have sex when you're drunk?" I ignored him and kept thinking. I couldn't do anything about it so I didn't bother to sulk. Everyone makes drunk mistakes.