Seventeen

"You went into the pool room with him at the last party and you exited like two hours later. I'm not assuming but your hair was wet and you both looked a little out of it," he continued. I just stared. Where was he going with this? "Tell me, what happened in there?" Jimin looked me in the eyes. "Nothing of significance. We drank and smoked a little," I told him. I wasn't lying but I wasn't telling him the truth. "What's it matter?" I questioned. He shrugged and replied with, "I don't care if y'all had sex or whatever, even if you're friend is dating him, that's your problem and not for me to get into, but what I wanna know is if you did more than smoke." I processed his question and looked at his clenched fist. "You mean drugs?" He nodded. "I mean," I shrugged, "I tried some." "Some of this?" He showed me a bag of cocaine. "Hoseok's second favorite drug is coke. You had to have tried it," Jimin said and opened the bag. He set lines on the table and rolled paper up. Jimin did a line. "It won't hurt. It's not like you'll do it again or for a while. You shouldn't do it too much or you'll get addicted, like Hoseok," he said and sniffled. I didn't give it another thought before doing it.

Jimin and I stayed in the room for hours. We just did coke and laid our heads back, occasionally talking. I watched as Jimin leaned back again and wiped his nose. I crawled on his lap and started kissing him. We had sex but it didn't feel the same as when I did it with Hoseok. We smoked the joint I took and did more cocaine. I decided I didn't want to be in the room anymore and I kissed Jimin, got his number, and left the room.

I wanted to find my friends. I spotted them quickly since they were standing together along with Hoseok and some of Ohjin's classmates. I wiped my nose to be sure nothing was there and I tried to seem sober but if anything hopefully they would think I was drunk. "Where were you? It's already one thirty," Ohjin asked. It got late. "Oh...Sorry, guys," I sniffled and waited for someone to speak. "D*mn," Hoseok mumbled. We turned to face him. "What's wrong?" Lu asked him. "Oh, nothing," he looked at me and then at Lu, "I thought I lost my phone." "Anyway, I'm ready to go home," Ji-ah stated. She seemed to be sober but I bet she had some alcohol in her system. "Me too. I'm gonna ride with Soyou," Ohjin announced and said goodbye. "I have to use the bathroom," I lied and left the group. Ji-ah said she would wait with Hoseok and Lu in the basement. I went to the kitchen, took a bag of coke and then returned to my friends.

[ Just wanna say, there is drug addiction in this story (if you couldn't tell) but do not do drugs and stay safe! I don't promote use of drugs or drinking too much (especially underage!!) so please be wise and safe!! Enjoy the story but don't think it's cool or anything~]