Twenty-Nine

Hoseok pulled Jimin by his shirt and threw him on the floor. He kicked him repeatedly in the face and the stomach. "Someone come get him and beat the f*ck out of him!" Hoseok shouted. A couple of the bodyguard guys came and dragged Jimin out. I dropped the bag of powder and wiped my hand off. Hoseok grabbed me and hugged me. "I tried to come faster but Lu was with me and I was upstairs," he breathed out. He was gripping my shirt tightly. I just stared at my shorts that were on the other side of the couch. "Are you okay? Did he," Hoseok paused. I shook my head, "he just groped me but...I told him I was going to do it so I could stall," I admitted. "That's so dangerous, I'm so sorry," Hoseok hugged me again. I didn't want to move. "You should go to Lu and I'll just...I'll wait here," I said. "I don't need to. I broke up with her," he told me. Hoseok got up and shut the door. I put my shorts back on and put the now empty bag on the table and wiped the powder off the couch.

Hoseok held my hand while I stared at the TV. I wasn't watching what was playing but I was thinking. I was thankful it was Hoseok on the phone and not somebody else. "Do you want to leave? I can make one of my guys drive them home," he said. I nodded. Hoseok did that and I told them I felt sick. They didn't know I was leaving with Hoseok. "Where did they take Jimin?" I asked. "Somewhere. I swear, I'm gonna beat him to death. He's a f*cking pig," Hoseok swore. I sat silently because I wasn't against the idea. I went to his apartment and slept. I was comfortable and I didn't want to leave. I made Hoseok lay with me because I knew he wanted to be by my side.

The difference between someone like Hoseok and someone like Jimin was how they felt. Jimin was selfish, apathetic, and didn't have any morals. Hoseok could be a bad guy and he could be a real a*shole but he had emotions, cared about people, and he had morals. Jimin wanted someone hooked on coke so he wasn't alone, if he wanted sex then he wouldn't listen to consent because he wanted it too bad, and if something had happened to me when I overdosed, he would've gotten rid of my body. Even though Hoseok had ill intentions when we met, he still saved me when I was in trouble, he helped me, and he treated me like a good friend. He never acted like he was out to have sex with me again.