Fourty

The secret shop he worked with was called Luna. It was in a hidden alley and you had to go down stairs before going inside. It sold drugs, alcohol, pistols, knives, and in the very back was where the prostitutes were. Hoseok didn't deal in anything except keeping track of who bought what, when. He made sure the shop wasn't anything bad like how Jimin did it. He made sure all the prostitutes had been there by some sort of choice.

I never did anything with it but I was known because I was Hoseok's. The owner of the shop was Namjoon. We got close in the time that I was around. I couldn't believe he stayed so popular for so long. Luna was a well known, underground of course, shop. It never lost people and lost of people became regulars.

Two years after Hoseok worked with Namjoon, Luna had been discovered. Before the police could show up, Namjoon picked up and moved. He took everything with him. Hoseok kept in touch with him so he wouldn't lose a job. A few months after that, Namjoon contacted and told us he opened another shop. This one was disguised as a cafe. The basement was large enough to have a bar, an area go sell drugs and weapons, another couple rooms for the prostitutes, and another room for tattoos and piercings. Hoseok got a tattoo on his back of a flower. I got one on my arm of an X.

I moved in with Hoseok, officially, after our second year anniversary. Lu got a job at a major bank and she really liked it; she was over me and Hoseok dating so she put it all behind her and treated us normally. Ji-ah worked with detectives, which I had asked her to avoid anything with Hoseok if she got the chance. She also put it all behind her a treated us normally. Ohjin was always okay, he started working at a restraunt. He got married to Soyou and they were having a kid, which was really fast in my opinion.