Sixteen

Lu brought up the party. I was surprised Ji-ah didn't want to go but Ohjin convinced her to. I was later convinced to go as well. I planned to avoid Hoseok as much as I could, even if it meant avoiding Lu too.

The night of the party, Ji-ah brought me a dress to wear. It was white, short, showed cleavage, and the back had criss-cross going down until it stopped at the lower back. She wore a body tight, olive, over the shoulder dress. Lu was with Ji-ah and Lu was wearing a black dress with a slit that went too high up on the thigh. Meanwhile, Ohjin dressed like a normal human.

"Why are we so dressed?" I questioned. "Because we should look good for the end of the year party," Lu chirped. I shrugged and didn't argue. We went to the party. It wasn't anything special. I headed straight for the kitchen, Lu headed for Hoseok, Ohjin went to his friends, and Ji-ah went to dance. I contemplated what to drink, chose. When I turned around, I saw the table with an assortment of drugs. "Again?" I asked myself. I took a joint from the table and turned to exit the kitchen. I saw someone familiar and approached. "Hey, Young," I smiled at him. He looked hesitant to talk to me. "Oh...Um...Look, I can't talk right now. My friend needs some help," he stuttered and walked away. I stood there in a kind of shock for a minute. A guy came behind me and slid his arm around my waist. He leaned into my ear and said, "do you know Hoseok?" I turned and saw a guy with brown hair. "Excuse me?" I questioned. He smirked and leaned back, "sorry, I'm Jimin. Do you know Hoseok? The guy throwing this party." I paused. "I can tell you do. You're not asking who and the look on your face gives it away. How do you know him?" He asked and then stopped himself. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" My goodness, this guy was all over the place. "I'm Chaemi and yes, I know him. My friend is dating him," I finally spoke. He chuckled, "so I have permission," before I could ask what he meant he said, "do you wanna dance?" I shrugged and finished my drink.

I danced with Jimin for a while, drank some more, danced again, and when it got heated he led me to a room. It wasn't even a bedroom, it was like an office. There was a desk with the chair and then two chairs across from a couch with a TV mounted on the wall and a coffee table in the middle. Jimin kissed me and we sat on the couch. I was expecting to kiss again but instead he pulled something out of his pocket. "Wanna know a secret?" He clenched the item in his hand. "Sure." "I saw you and Hoseok."