Twenty-Eight

"Oh my God," he laughed, "what are you doing?" I shrugged. "Can you leave?" I asked. "Why?" he shut the door. "It's been a while," he sat down on the couch. "Look, I don't wanna talk to you. Can we just act like strangers?" I said. Jimin chuckled and pulled a bag out of his pocket. "When we were strangers we did this together, how about doing it again?" He suggested and showed me the cocaine. I looked at it. I felt a part of me saying I should do it and I would like it but most of me didn't want it. "F*ck off. I'm sober now after what you did," I told him. "What I did? You f*cked yourself up," he laughed. "I never told you how much to do. Most people get like that at first and then they learn how to control it," he scooted closer. "You can control it? Bull. You didn't even help me when I overdosed!" I got angry. Jimin sniffed some off his finger and then put it in his pocket. "I don't pay everyone off like Hoseok does," Jimin stated. "Are you f*cking him again?" He asked. "What? No. Jimin, get the h*ll out!" I went to stand but he pulled my hand and forced me to sit. I pushed him but he continued to force himself on me. He started kissing me and rubbing his hand up my leg. "Go away!" I yelled. "Sh, we did this as strangers too," he whispered and kissed my neck. Jimin pushed his hand up my shirt and began to undo my shorts at the same time. I started yelling and shouting. "Get off me!" I shouted and hit him in the head. He sat up and slapped me really hard. "Shut the f*ck up!" Jimin yelled. He started undoing his pants and started kissing me again. I continued to squirm. When Jimin started sucking on my collarbone, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and clicked answer without him noticing. "Jimin, stop! Please!" I yelled. "Say it again," he started to pull my shorts off. "Stop! Get away from me!" I yelled again. I didn't know who was on the phone but I hoped it was someone at the party. He placed his hand up my shirt and then placed his lips over my underwear. I wanted to get away but I couldn't. I was getting tired of squirming and I tried to kick him but he just hurt me. "Jimin, let me do something first," I said as he held my underwear in his hands. "What?" he asked. "The cocaine. Let me do it and then we can f*ck," I told him. He had only kissed me and groped me thus far. I wasn't going to let him do anything else. He sniffed some from his finger again and then handed the bag to me. I took some on my finger and was about to do it when someone slammed the door open.