forty-two

After I drowned my ninth glass or maybe even more, I dropped the glass and grabbed Stiles' hand dragging him with me as the alcohol was affecting me pretty hard.

In the meantime, Jackson arrived alone and Scott and Allison were ignoring each other because they had another stupid argument at the rave a few days back.

"Where are we going?" Stiles mumbled quietly as the alcohol affected him as well.

I bit my lip as I turned around and grinned at him, throwing him on the couch that was placed at the corner of the garden.

"Whoa" he stammered as his head met the wall behind him. "That was... hot."

"You are hot" he whispered before I sat on his lap, slamming my lips on his.

Stiles kissed me back immediately, running his hands up and down my thighs. He roughly pulled up my dress a little higher, pulling at the band of my laced underwear. I moaned in the process and depend the kiss by pressing my tongue against his.

I pushed his hands away and straddled him with my legs now. He moaned as my hips met this crotch and I moved slightly to the rhythm of the music.

Stiles hands slipped under the dress again but this time they traced up my thighs and grabbed onto my bum. I jumped up as he squeezed them. I grabbed his face, shoving it so the side so I could place tons of kisses down his neck. Stile groaned as I found his sweet spot and told me not to stop. I kept sucking, leaving a tiny love bite before I re-connected our lips.

My hands found the way under his shirt and ran up his stomach. Stiles's hands left my bum and were placed on my back now as he depend the kiss. The kiss got so heated that we forgot where we were and I grabbed his blue plaid shirt, pulling it off his shoulders and placed it next to us on the couch. Stiles smiled while kissing me causing to bite my lip in the process. I shrieked as he pinched me to which he excused himself, pulling away carefully.

"You are so damn beautiful" he mumbled into my neck where he left tiny kisses along my jaw and down to my sweet spot. I moaned as my desire grew stronger for him and connected our lips.

Our lips were probably sore by the time but we didn't care. All we could care about was how our lips moved perfectly to the rhythm of the music.

He tasted like the punch Lydia served us which drove me crazy since it tasted so delicious. I just couldn't get enough of him so without thinking I grabbed his belt, fiddling with it before I finally opened it.

Stiles smile grew even bigger as he watched me playing around with his belt. He bit his lip and crashed them against mine, kissing me harder that he ever had before and grabbed my bum again, putting his hands under the band of my underwear. But before the make out session could end up to something that people called a porno, something distracted me out of nowhere.

I broke the kiss, staring at Stiles in shock as I realized what we just did in public. I looked around, realizing that we weren't the only ones. Everyone was kissing or drooling over someone. Stiles grabbed my face and placed another kiss on my neck but I pushed him away as I saw someone walking inside. Someone who couldn't be here.

I stood up, leaving Stiles sexually frustrated behind and followed the person inside. "Stupid kids" I heard her mumble as she walked up the stairs where more people were making out with one another.

"Hey you!" I shouted at her but she wouldn't stop. "Hey!"

I ran up the stairs, following her to a room that was filled with even more people.

"Werewolves" the person grumbled as she turned around, leaving me speechless. 

"Tess" I mumbled as her face was clear now.