six

Since Tess needed the car to drive to work, I had to stick with Scott and Stiles in his jeep. It was already dark outside, which made it easier for us to sneak into the crime scene. Stiles stopped the car and we all got out. I made my way to the fence and started to climb up.

"Hey no! Just me and Amber. Someone needs to keep watch!" Scott said to Stiles who wanted to climb up the fence as well. I was already on the other side and watched them arguing. 

"How come I'm always the guy keeping watch?" Stiles asked disappointed.

"Because there's only three of us and Amber and I are both involved. Not you" Scott explained.

"Okay, why's it starting to feel like you're the Batman and I'm Robin? I don't want to be Robin all the time" Stiles argued.

"Stiles..." I groaned.

"Nobody's Batman and Robin any of the time" Scott snapped.

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles asked.

"Jesus. Just stay here!" I muttered and rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god! Fine!" He groaned and got back to the car.

Scott climbed over the fence and stopped there, closing his eyes while I got in the bus. As I touched one of the seats I saw my mom, catching her breath. I shook my head and got to the back of the bus. Scott opened the door and got in as well.

"Remember anything yet?" he asked me. 

"Not really." I shook my head.

I saw my mum lying on the floor, trying to grab a hold of one of the seats but she then suddenly turned into Mr.Meyers.

Scott screamed behind me, holding his arms in front of him like something was being thrown against him. 

"You all right?" I asked. "I just thought that someone threw one of the seats at me" he answered. I nodded.

As I turned back around I saw Mr.Meyers lying on the ground, screaming for help. I reached my hand to him, which he took but then I felt claws digging through my stomach. I pulled my hand back and grabbed my stomach. It was fine. It was just a memory. I looked up and saw glowing red eyes in front of me. The alpha. He was in here as well. He tried to kill the bus driver. I just tried to help him.

"Amber! Amber! Come one!" Scott screamed. I turned around and heard Stiles honking. Scott ran out and jumped over the fence. I ran out as well and climbed back up, jumping down and landing on my feet.

"Come on!" Stiles shouted from the car.

"GO GO GO!" Scott screamed as we made it inside the car. Stiles started it and raced away "Did it work?"

"Yeah. I was there last night. I saw Amber. And the blood- a lot of it was mine" Scott said.

"So you did attack him?" Stiles asked.

"No. I saw glowing eyes in there, but they weren't mine or Amber's" Scott tried to explain but he didn't know how.

"They were red. It was the alpha" I said.

"Derek" Scott hushed.

"What about the driver?" Stiles questioned. 

„I think we were actually trying to protect him" I replied. Stiles was confused "Wait, why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?"

"That's what I don't get" Scott mumbled. "It's got to be a pack thing" Stiles commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked.