five

"Are you sure, Sarah?" I asked my cousin who dragged me out of the restaurant we found on our spontaneous shopping Tour. Sarah surprised us with her father earlier that day and we dicided to have some fun. 

"Yes. I wanna show you something but not here. We have to find a place where we can be alone." she replied. "Do you know where we can go?"

I nodded and took her to my school since it wasn't far away and the Beacon Hills High park was actually really pretty. Sarah went straight to the buses and opened the door. "I have to tell you this! It will drive you insane!" she warned me.

I followed her into the bus and took a seat.

"Do you remember Finn? The guy we met last summer during our holiday?" she asked while taking a seat in front of me. "Yes" I answered.

"Okay, good. Well... we kind of had this thing going on and..." she started but stopped. She seemed to be distracted. 

"Is everything alright, Sarah?" I asked but got no answer. I followed her gaze and saw my mum crawling on top of one of the other buses. "What is your mum doing here? And why is she on top of the bus?" Sarah asked.

"Sarah. You have to get out of here! Right now, okay?" I told her but she didn't listen. 

"Why?" she asked.

"GET OUT! NOW!" I screamed and shoved her out of her seat. Sarah listened and got out of the bus real quick.

My mum's eyes were glowing yellowish but that wasn't the problem. My mum is supposed to be dead. Why was she here? Alive?

Mum jumped off the bus and got into mine. Her fangs were showing and so were her claws. 

"I told you! I frickin' told you to not get the bite, Amber!" she hissed. She was angry. And so was I. She had no idea that it wasn't my fault.

Mum grabbed my ankle and threw me into one of the seats. My head collided with the window and I could smell my own blood. I got on my feet and tried to ran away but she was quicker. She took a hold of my arm and shoved me against the back of the bus. I could feel the anger inside of me rising and I could feel myself changing.

Mum seemed to be another person. She would never attack me. She never had and she never would. But she somehow changed.

She grabbed my ankle again and shoved me to the ground. Her claws were digging into my skin, going deeper and deeper into me.

"Mum! Stop!" I screamed but she didn't. Instead, she punched me. Several times.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Either, she would kill me or... she would kill me. I got up and shoved her to the ground, dragging her by her ankle to the front of the bus. Mum let out a loud growl and got up again. I grabbed her neck and lifted her up.

"You won't kill your own mum, will you?" she asked, running out of air. My grip got tighter and Mum changed back into her non-werewolf side. Her face turned blue from the lack of air. A second later she closed her eyes. Forever.

I killed my mom.

I killed her.

My own mother.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again" I heard Scott talking to Stiles.

I closed my locker and turned around to find Stiles and Scott.

"Noted. Let me take a guess here-" Stiles started but I interrupted him "Wait, what dream, Scott?"