ninteen

"They think what?" I asked from the backseat of Stiles' jeep.

"They think that Jackson's the second beta. They think that Derek and Jackson are the two betas. They don't know about a us" Scott said again.

"Why should they think that Jackson's the second beta?!" I asked.

"Yesterday at the game, Kate saw the claw marks on Jackson's neck. Chris said that if the claws go deep enough, you can get turned. And now they think that Jackson's the beta" he explained.

"Okay and why are we searching for him then?" I asked once more, trying to find out why we should help Whittemore.

"If the Argents get him, he'll tell them about us, idiot" Scott spat.

"Right" I mumbled, totally forgetting about that.

"So do you have any idea where he went?" I questioned.

"No, but I saw Chris in his SUV, following Jackson a few minutes earlier" Scott said.

I sighed and leaned back.

"There!" Scott said, pointing to a factory. "They must be there."

Stiles turned right and drove to the factory's property.

"There he is" I muttered as I saw Jackson standing next to Chris.

Stiles stopped the car, making their head turn around. "What's up?" he said and leaned onto the steering wheel. "Is everything okay?" Scott asked.

"Hey Scott, your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look" Chris lied, obviously. He wanted to check if Jackson was the second beta.

"There's a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck" Scott said.

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles asked, trying to get Jackson away from Chris. Scott opened the door, waiting for Jackson to come over but he wasn't moving.

"Hey, come on, Jackson! You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself" I smiled from the backseat, getting strange looks from Stiles and Scott. "What?!" I groaned.

Jackson nodded and walked over to us. Scott got out of the car, making space for Jackson. I watched Chris, taking something from the engine. He walked to the front of Jackson's car and started the engine. "Hey boys and girls. Told you I knew a few things about cars" he smiled and walked over to his car. As soon as he disappeared Stiles and I got out of the car as well, hearing Jackson screaming at Scott, "What?! Are you following me, now?"

"Yes! You stupid freaking idiot! You almost gave away everything, right there!" Scott shouted.

"What are you talking about?" Jackson asked.

"He thinks you're the beta" I said.

"What?"

"He thinks you're us!" Scott screamed and punched the jeep.

"Dude, my jeep!" Stiles groaned.

"I can hear your heart beating from a mile away... literally. Now he thinks that there's something wrong and now I have to keep and eye on you so he doesn't kill you, too!" Scott pointed out, ready to punch the jeep again. "Okay, how about we step away from Stiles' jeep" he said in third person as he grabbed Scott's arm.

"This is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed, okay? This is your fault!" Jackson said, throwing Scott against the jeep.

"Guys!" I said, trying to calm them down.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep?" Stiles groaned again.

Scott took a step forwards, pushing Jackson away. "Okay guys, stop!" I said louder, getting in between those two love birds. „All right?" I asked as both of them calmed down. Jackson nodded and I let go of them.