forty-seven

Gerard approached us and smirked like he always does. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control is better off dead."

Derek took that as his chance and extended his claws, ready to kill Jackson but suddenly, Jackson shot up and dug his claws into Derek's body.

We were all taken back by Jackson's sudden movement. He slowly got up and threw Derek against a wall.

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me" Gerard chuckled.

I was ready to fight Gerard and save Jackson's life so I extended my claws and fangs and growled at Gerard but before I could even do anything, something flew across the room and hit me right in my chest. I stared at it and saw an arrow sticking out of my chest, which meant that Allison was here as well. I grabbed the arrow and pulled it out, biting on my teeth during the process and put pressure on the wound with my hand, to speed up the healing process.

"Allison?" Scott asked and looked around.

Argent took out his gun and aimed for Jackson before he pulled the trigger. A gunfire echoes through the room as Argent was hunting down Jackson. Scott grabbed me and pushed me against the nearest wall. I slit down and held against my wound.

"Keep going! We're not giving up! This might be hell but we have to keep going!" I yelled and shot back up.

I felt the bones moving inside my body and I knew that I was transforming. Scott stared at me and nodded. No second later the hair on his face grew and so did his fangs and claws. His eyes glow its golden yellow.

I extended my claws again and look at Isaac for was transformed as well. We all looked at each other before Scott ran off. He was the first one to attack the kanima. He dug his claws into its back but the kanima was stronger now and pushed Scott away. Isaac grabbed the kanimas neck while Derek climbed up some framework and jumped down as Jackson threw Jackson against some stack pallets. Derek hit Jackson's head which cause him to fall on the ground but he got up so second later. Derek took a swing and clawed the kanimas face. He took another swing and beat him with his fist but Jackson caught it and twisted it. Derek cried out in pain and Jackson threw him away as well.

I took it as my chance and ran to Jackson but before I stood in front of him, I jumped and did a flip above his head. Jackson didn't suspect me doing it, so I gabbed his tail and spun him around, throwing him against some metal rods. But he didn't care like it didn't hurt at all. He stood back up and gabbed me by my ankle before he smashed me on the ground. My head hit the floor pretty bad and blood was now all over the floor. I groaned in pain and watched as Jackson threw Scott away. Derek tried again but his stomach got slashed and he fell to ground. Isaac was now back up on his feet and jumped on Jackson's back.

I clenched my teeth and took all the strength I had to get back up on my feet. The bones in my hands were moving around and slowly they were sticking out of my knuckles like arrowheads. I chase off but something was thrilling through my back. Allison stood behind me with draggers and slit my back open. I screamed in pain and fell on my knees, growling as loud as possible. She took another swing and dug them into my sides. I fell on the ground and couldn't move anymore. Allison was about to attack Derek but Scott ran in-between. "No, Allison!"

Out of nowhere the kanima grabbed Allisons neck and held his claws against her skin.

"Not yet, sweetheart" Gerard said who was still watching the scene.

"What are you doing?" Allison asked fearfully.

"He's doing what he came here to do" Scott answered for Gerard.