forty-six

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means... the hell, I don't know what that means. Um... look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him..."

"We'll call you!" I promised Noah as we all stood in the locker's room.

Melissa was on the way to the hospital with Jackson and the EMT while Sheriff was doing everything he could to find his son.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him" Scott told Sheriff.

He nodded and tried to smile but it wasn't really looking like a smile. "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?"

We nodded and watched him as he walked out but I followed him and grabbed his arm.

"Noah, I promise he'll be back before the night ends. I'll do anything to find him. You need him and he needs you. I know that he loves you" I told him. He groaned and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me into a tight hug.

"It should be me who tells you that kind of stuff. You know, I've never seen Stiles so happy since... since the death of Claudia" he said as he let go of me.

"It's okay. I promise, everything will be alright" I smiled and gave him one quick squeeze before I joined the boys back in the locker room.

"Is everyone gone now?" I asked them and they nodded. „Good."

I grabbed the handle of Stiles' locker and ripped it open with the strength I had from being a werewolf.

"You're going to find him by scent?" Isaac asked as the door fell on the ground fright in front of him.

"Yes, we all are" I disclosed and grabbed a few things that belonged to Stiles and gave them to the boys.

"But how come you two get a shirt and I get a shoe?!" Isaac asked and stared at us in disbelief.

I was about to respond to his stupid answer as I saw Derek walking.

"We need to talk." he said as someone behind I'm entered the locker room. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared into those blue eyes that once belonged to someone who was supposed to be dead.

Peter.

"All of us."

"Holy cow" I breathed out and sat on the bench behind me, catching my breath.

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked a we all stood there in silence.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sherif station" Derek confronted Scott.

"Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill my mom and I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?!" Scott explained.

Peter nodded in agreement. "I'm going to go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Derek, Scott and I said at the same time.

Isaac who was quiet the whole time seemed to find his voice. "Who is he?!"

"Well, that Isaac is Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat" I explained and Peter smiled, holding up his hand to wave at Isaac. "Hi."

"That's good to know" Isaac replied.

"How is he alive?" Scott finally asked the question.

Derek sighed. "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson and maybe how to save him."