Epilogue

I closed the trunk of the car as I grabbed my last bag and dropped in on the dry ground. It was time for me to move on and do the right things. Tess' death was still hard on me but it'd be better eventually.

Here I was, standing in front of this beautiful house that was now going to be my home for a few days. I gazed at those beautiful white hydrangeas and picked one.

"You're as beautiful as these flowers."

I looked up and stared into those hazel eyes that drove me crazy every time I looked at them.

Stiles and I wanted to leave Beacon Hills for a few days and drive around a little bit. He came up with the idea as he realized that my birthday was soon and he wanted to celebrate it with me.

I was turning 18 tomorrow and after our trip, I wasn't going to stay with Lydia and her mom anymore. Honestly I didn't know where I'd be going. Stiles suggested that I'd stay with him but I told him that it would be better for our relationship if we'd live separately.

"Come on inside. It's beautiful here" he smiled and reached for the bag.

"Coming" I sang and followed him inside.

The large living room was filled with white furniture, decorated with lots of pastel colored accessorizes.

"It's wonderful in here" I admired.

"I know, just like you."

I laughed as he grabbed me by my waist and started to tickle me. "Please stop!"

He laughed as well and intertwined out hands. "I have to show you something but you can't look, okay?"

I nodded and he placed his hands over my eyes while he lead me to another room, carefully so I wouldn't trip over my own feet.

"Okay" he mumbled and took his hands away. I opened my eyes slowly and was met with candle light and lots of beautiful flowers. I turned around and stared at Stiles. I couldn't believe that he could do something like that.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Do I like it?!" I asked louder than he did. "Of course!" I shrieked and jumped into his arms. Stiles grabbed my thighs and pulled them up so he was holding me. He smiled from ear to ear while I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you so much, Stiles. I don't think that I deserve someone like you."

"Just shut up" he groaned and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back immediately and ran my hands down his growing hair.

Stiles, slowly walked to the bed and gently dropped me on it. I broke the kiss and sat up a little higher on the bed. Stiles hovered over me and continued to kiss me. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist. Stiles groaned as I pulled at his hair during our kiss and broke it. "You're driving me crazy."

He placed his soft lips on my neck and kissed me there down to my collarbone. I arched my back and ran my hands down his back and grabbed onto his shirt. I pulled it up and threw it on the ground as soon as it was off. Stiles did the same with my shirt and placed tons of kisses on my stomach and up to my chest before he kissed me again.

I rolled us over and straddled his waist. Stiles admired me and ran his hands down my body. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my back where the clip of my bra was. He smiled and fiddled with it until it was open and he slowly slid the straps down my shoulder. My bra fell off and he threw it to the other clothes on the floor.

"I think, I'm ready" he whispered and raised his body. He put his elbows under him to steady himself.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent" he smirked before he put his hands on my waist and threw us around, causing me to shriek.

Stiles smiled down to me and laid his lips on mine. 

a/n

And were done! That's it! Hope you enjoyed reading this book and check out book two! It's already online! It'd called "Insatiability" :)