fifteen

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night and nobody knows it was us" Allison whispered. "Thank you for the protection of minors" Lydia said.

"Do you guys think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked, referring to Scott and breaking up with him.

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely" Lydia answered. I rolled my eyes.

"I think Scott was just trying to protect you and-" I started but got cut off my Lydia "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills. And you Amber, you can be lucky that you kicked in the door. Otherwise I'd be mad at you as well."

It's been four days since the accident in school the other night. School was back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Tess didn't want me to go back in school, yet, but I told her that I was fine. I was fine. Apart from the feeling that the alpha was out there, trying to get us another time. I still don't know why it was trying to kill me even though it wants me in its pack.

However, we all didn't hear something from the sour-wolf, like Stiles said. His body went missing.

"Oh wow" I mumbled and turned around the corner, seeing Stiles sitting on the ground. "You know what. I'll let you discuss about it without me. But Allison, give him another change" I said and walked over to Stiles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat next to him. "Waiting for my dad" he answered. I looked behind us and saw his dad in the office.

"We're watching his family house. Maybe he'll wind up there" the sheriff said to another deputy as they walked out the office. As soon as Stiles saw his dad coming out of the office he stood up.

"Give me a second" the sheriff said as he saw us waiting for him. "Don't you have a test to get to?" he asked us. "What's going on? Did you find Derek yet?" Stiles asked his father.

"I'm working on it. You two, go take your test" Stilinski said.

"All right. Dad, listen to me" Stiles pleaded.

"Go!" his dad groaned but Stiles ignored him. "This is really important. You have to be careful tonight, okay? Especially tonight."

Tonight was the night of the full moon, again. My second full moon as a werewolf. I don't know if I could go through the night without changing but there was a feeling inside of me, telling me that I could do it.

"Stiles, I'm always careful" his dad said.

"Dad, you've never dealt with this kind of thing before, okay? At least not like this" Stiles mumbled. He was really scared. He was afraid to lose his dad, like he lost his mum. I understood him. I didn't want to lose Tess. She was the only one left of my family. And if Tess was gone, I'd be alone. Alone by myself.

"I know, which is why I brought in people who have. State detective. Go take your test" his father said again. Stiles was about to protest but he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I turned around and smiled to Sheriff Stilinski.

"So did you find a way to make Allison forgive Scott?" Stiles asked me as we walked through the hallways.

"No, not really. Lydia is being stupid, saying that Scott left us for dead" I mumbled. Stiles groaned, "But why isn't she mad at you then?"

"I don't really know" I confessed and walked into the class room. Stiles shrugged his shoulders as well and took a seat next to me.

"Are you scared? For tonight?" he asked me.

"No, not really. I kind of have this feeling that it's going to be okay" I answered.

"But I'll tie you up anyway" he laughed. "Oh you wish" I joked.