two

Stiles just texted me, telling me that he would be picking me up in the next five minutes. I was worried for tonight. My first full moon and I'm not even prepared for it.

As I wanted to go outside my sister stopped me. "Where are you going, sister?"

"To a party" I told her. She just smiled and looked outside the window. "And who is this guy out there in that jeep, waiting for you to come outside? Is this the guy you spent the night with?!"

"Maybe"I lied, I couldn't tell her what happened exactly. 

"Is this a date?" she asked.

"TESS JUST STOP!"

"Okay. Have fun. And don't come home too late, yeah?!"

"Yes."

We made it to the party in time. People were drinking and dancing like there would be no tomorrow. Stiles told me that he wouldn't take a sip of alcohol today, since he had to drive and to take care of me and Scott. I already felt my senses going crazy. The music was too loud for me and my nose kind of hurt from the different kind of smells. My vision was blurry like I forgot to put on glasses even though I usually didn't wear glasses.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked me.

"To be honest... no" I answered.

He gave me a warming smile and grabbed my wrist, making his way through the crowd.

"Found Scott." Stiles went outside and took a seat on one of the couches out there. I sat beside him and watched Scott dancing with Allison. Stiles grabbed us two cokes and some crackers to eat.

The feeling inside of me was getting worse and worse. My breathing was getting heavier and I heard my own heart beating ten times faster than usual. "Stiles. I think I'll go to the bathroom. I'm not feeling that good" I told him.

"I'm coming with you" he insisted.

"NO!" I bursted out,  "I mean no it's okay" I said calmly after I realized that I screamed at Stiles, without meaning to.

"I'm not taking a no for an answer. I said that I'll take care of you tonight and that's what I'll do now" he replied.

I gave him a little smile and went to the bathroom. Stiles waited outside while I was in there. I stood in front of the mirror, hands clinging on the sink in front of me. In the reflection of the mirror my I could see my eyes glowing. Which explained why I saw everything red like there was a red film on my eyes. I opened my mouth and saw the fangs that began to grow just like my claws.

I tried to calm myself. But it was not working.

"Amber? You okay in there?" Stiles asked. But I didn't answer. I shook my hands, trying to shake off the claws but it wasn't working.

"If you don't answer me I will open the door. Do you hear me?" Stiles said.

Yes I did. But my mind was going crazy. My eyes began to warm up so I closed them trying everything I could to concentrate.

Try to concentrate, Amber. Concentrate.

At the same moment the door opened and I turned around to find Stiles standing in the bathroom. As he saw me he backed away. And pressed his back against the now closed door.

"Your eyes!" he said. "Your eyes. They're glowing blue!"

I turned around and looked in the mirror. My eyes were indeed glowing a bright blue. I looked at myself confused. I never knew that werewolves eyes could be blue. All I knew about was that the color represented the position ones have in a pack. Yellow for beta and red for alpha.