seven

The next day I woke up, wrapped in Stiles' arms. I must've fallen asleep right after he cleaned my wound. I took his arms off me and sat up, lifting the shirt, which wasn't mine. I took a look at the wound on my stomach which was healed by now. Stiles yawned, stretching his arms in the air "Good morning."

"Morning" I said and stood up.

"Did it heal?" he asked.

"Yes, it did. Oh and did you put another shirt on me?" I asked.

Stiles' cheeks turned red, showing that he was clearly embarrassed. "Yeah" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay" I replied and gave him a smile.

My clothes were folded, lying on the desk chair. I took the collar of Stiles' shirt I was wearing and took it off.

"Um... okay... you could've told me that you wanted to change..." Stiles stammered, looking away. 

"Stiles, I don't care. Sooner or later you're gonna see a woman naked if you haven't already. So deal with it" I spat.

Stiles sighed and got up as well, walking to his closet and taking his shirt off as well. The door opened abruptly, revealing his father with widened eyes. "Oh my- I thought you two weren't dating!" he said.

I took my shirt and put it on real quick.

"Dad!" Stiles hissed who put on his plaid shirt. "We are not dating!"

"Then why are you both naked?" his father asked.

"We changed, as you can see" Stiles answered. 

"I can see that... I don't even wanna know... Do whatever you think is necessary. But we don't have to have the talk, right?" his father commented.

"We did not have-" Stiles started but his Dad was already gone „sex..." he muttered.

I grabbed my pants, putting them on. Stiles on the other hand turned absolutely red. I grinned. „Can you please stop smirking at me like that!" he hissed. I couldn't stop smiling and in my head I was planning something even more evil, to make him feel embarrassed.

"Stop it! Stop enjoying this so much" he repeated and put his hand on my mouth. "It's already awkward. You don't have to make it even more awkward by smiling like that."

Minutes later I was sitting in my English class, next to Scott with Stiles behind him. Since I didn't tell Stiles what happened yesterday, he had asked Scott, who told him everything.

"So if Derek isn't the alpha.. if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" Stiles asked. "I don't know" Scott answered. Stiles faced me and waited for me to answer the question as well „I don't have any idea."

"Did the alpha kill the bus driver?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know" Scott said, again.

"Does Allison's dad know about the alpha?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know!" Scott groaned, making everyone in class turning their heads around.

Mr.Curtis made his was to the back, handing us our tests back. While I received a B+, Scott got a D-.

"Dude, you need to study more" Stiles joked but Scott wasn't laughing. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No. I'm studying with Allison after school today" Scott replied.

"That's my boy" Stiles said proudly.

"We're just studying" Scott claimed.

"Uh... No, you're not" Stiles denied. "No, I'm not?" Scott asked, clear confused.