four

I told Stiles that I was at the power station. He asked why but I didn't give him an answer. He picked me up and drove back to where Scott was waiting for him. 

Apparently, Scott was at the hospital. He went to visit Derek after school, just like me. 

Scott told me that when he arrived at Derek's he smelled blood. I smelled it, too. But I thought that it was Derek's. Scott went into the morgue and smelled the exact same blood from the body so they counted one and one together and thought that Derek buried the other half of the body. I wasn't quite sure about that. Why would Derek bury another half of a body? He couldn't be the murderer. He was too "nice" ... well at least to me or let's say it's nice of him to help me. 

When we arrived at Derek's place it was already dark. Derek was still home so we had to wait around twenty minutes until he left. Stiles gave me one of the three shovels and we made our way to the side of his house.

"Something is different" Scott said. 

"Different? How?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know... Let's get this over with this."

Scott told us where Derek had buried the body and started digging. After a total of ninety minutes without any luck I threw the shovel away. "I'm not going to dig any further" I told them.

"And why?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't think that Derek buried the other half of the body. And I don't want to get involved" I groaned. "Well to late. Your finger prints are on the shovel. So help us!" Scott hissed. 

"What if he comes back?" I asked and lifted myself out of the hole. "Then we get the hell out of here" Stiles suggested.

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked.

"I have a plan for that."

"Which is?"

"You and Amber run one way. I run the other. Whoever he catches first, too bad" he said.

"I hate this plan" Scott groaned. "Yeah, same! Since Scott and I are both werewolves, he's going to follow us!" I stated. 

"That's why I run the other way" Stiles laughed.

As Stiles continued to dig, we all heard the sound of metal bumping against something. 

"Oh, stop, stop, stop!" Stiles said and put his shovel away. Both of them started to wipe the dirt away. Under the dirt was some kind of package. Stiles tried to untie it.

"Hurry" Scott said.

"I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing in like nine hundred knots?" He asked, rhetorical.

"I'll do it" I said and got back down. Stiles and Scott stood up. When I had all knots untied, I opened it and saw a wolf. Well half of it.

Scott and Stiles screamed and jumped out of the hole, while I stayed down here.

"What the hell is that?!" Stiles shouted. 

"It's a wolf" Scott replied.

"Yeah, I can see that. I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood" Stiles mentioned.

"I told you that he didn't bury the body" I stated.

"And I told you something was different" Scott reminded.

"This doesn't make sense" Stiles muttered.

"We gotta get out of here" Scott snapped. "Yeah. Okay, help me cover this up."