twenty-seven

"Are you sure, your dad isn't home?" I asked for the second time tonight, after I heard noises downstairs. "I told you that he'll be gone for at least a few hours" Stiles replied and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to him. I grinned and run my hand over his buzz cut hair. 

"You know, I'm still not getting used to this" he mumbled, running his hand over my back. "What? I asked and sat straight up, straddling him with my knees next to each side of him. "You... Me... It's so unreal" he answered. 

I smiled and brought my face down to his, kissing him. He smiled before he kissed me back but deepened the kiss, eventually. I heard another voice and pulled away, looking at the door. "There's definitely someone, Stiles" I whispered. Stiles groaned and turned my head back around so I could face him. 

"Can you at least trust me one time? I told you that no one's here, okay?" he asked. I nodded and admired Stiles for a little longer. I stared at his mole on his left cheek and slightly brushed it with my thumb. Stiles closed his eyes and laid his head in my right hand. I chuckled and placed a soft kiss on his lips. As I pulled away he grabbed my face and kissed me again. This time with so much passion and lust. I kissed him back and put my hands under his shirt on his stomach.

"Stiles, I'm - oh."

I pulled away quickly and turned my head to face the door where Stiles Dad stood. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" he asked and scratched the back of his head. 

"Yes, Dad" Stiles groaned beneath me. 

"Are you... Are you guys an item now?" he asked. 

I felt kind of uneasy and got off Stiles, sitting next to him. "Yes, Dad. We are an item now" Stiles replied. 

"I knew it" his Dad laughed and walked away. I sighed and looked at Stiles who shrugged. "Oh and by the way you two... You guys know about protec-"

"Daaad!" Stiles muttered and hinted his Dad to leave, which he did. 

"I think I better go now" I said and stood up. "Why?" Stiles asked and grabbed my arm. "It's late and we've got classes tomorrow. Plus, I don't want to feel any more embarrassed right now" I replied and grabbed my jacket. "Okay" Stiles mumbled and walked me downstairs. 

"Drive safe" he told me before he kissed me goodbye and closed the door behind me. I zipped the zipper of jacket up and walked down the driveway to my sister's car. I got in and buckled myself up, starting the engine. 

As I drove around Beacon Hills to get to my house, I drove by our school. I slowed down as I saw out principal getting in one of the Argent's SUV. My sister's car came to a halt at the side of the road after I stepped on the brake.  I couldn't see much because of the dark windows but I knew that something was going on. Suddenly, some lights went on and off in the SUV and I heard our principal screaming. He was getting tortured with a electric shocker. No second later they shoved him out of their car and drove away. I ducked myself so the Argent's couldn't see me and waited until they raced away. As I couldn't hear them anymore, I sat back up and watched our principal as he stood up and stumbled to his own car. 

Something was definitely wrong. Why in the hell would the Argent's torture our principal?

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked Lydia as we made it up the main entrance of school. Stiles and Scott had a morning practice, so Stiles couldn't pick me up. 

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days.' But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds!" Lydia answered.