Chapter 1

The update of the sequel is FINALLY updated!

I changed some of the things in the story...

By daaaa waeyy, read it right now! 👇👍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinhee's POV

I place the flower fondant at the top of the cake and started decorating. After that, i gave my wonderfully designed cake to the costumer. "Kamsahamnida..." the costumer paid the cake i made and i took a seat.

"Jungkook, how are you? I miss you...so much.." i mumbled while wiping the sweat all over to my face. I heave a sigh and started to stretch up my body. Its been 3 years. 3 years without Jungkook by my side. I really miss him. I still don't know why he didn't told me that he'll leave. Im disappointed.

I saved up some money to book a plane ticket for me. I need too see him...

I took out my wallet and checked how many dollars i have.

"Hm, $1030. This should be enough to buy an airplane ticket and find Mr. Heartbreaker.." i talked to myself.

"Unnie, someone ordered a red velvet cake." Seoyeon said while flashing her cute smile.

Well, Kang Seoyeon is one of my workers. She is dating Rapmonster. She's so lucky. Both of them were already engaged.

"tell the costumer, that she/he will recieve the cake tommorow at 1pm sharp." I spoke up and she nodded.

"Oh and Seoyeon, ill be leaving korea tommorow at 3 PM. Please take a good care here in our shop." I said.

Next day...

"Here's the cake... that will be ₩30,000." I said and the costumer paid the cake. I took a seat and sighed heavily while cleaning all the mess i made. I wiped my sweat and "whoooed".

"Seo Yeon, ill get going, bye!" I bid goodbye to her and hurriedly left at the cafe. Well actually, i already brought my things so yeah. While i was walking, i accidentaly bumped someone. Its actually a guy.

"Omo, m-mianhe.." i apologized and started to run again but the guy took my wrist.

"Jinhee.." he said while his eyes widened. I stood frozen infront of him with wide eyes. "Bogoshipda..." i said and hugged him. He hugged back and i smiled. "Taehyung! My man! To be honest, i really miss you.." i said and he chuckled.

"How about, ill treat you a coffee ehh?" He offered and without thinking twice, i nodded. He took my hand and both of us were going to starbucks.

~~~

"So, how are you Lee Jinhee?" He asked while taking a sip at his coffee. I placed down the cup and answered. "Ah, im really fine..." then took a sip.

"Hm, you're not fine, i can tell. You miss Jungkookie right?" He said. I bow down my head and nodded. He sighed deeply and ran his long fingers through his silky hair.

"Im confused yet, disappointed at the same time. Why didn't he told me anything?" I asked and placed my hand below my chin then sighed.