Chapter 33

(A/N: hope u still remember Jinhee's brother 😂)

Jihun was walking on the street, sipping a slushie. He is currently on the way to his fiance's house and pay a visit.

While he was walking on the street, his eye caught something which made his heart stopped beating.

It's his parents. No, Jinhee and his parents.

He stopped his tracks and the slushie fell of on the ground.

His eyes widened in horror.

"T-The-they are a-alive?" He stutter while watching the two couples eating together.

He rubbed both of his eyes and saw them, still inside in that restaurant.

*Mom, dad?*

Jinhee's POV

"Jinhee!" Someone yelled behind me and it turns out to be Jungkook.

Thank God he is here. I'm so bored watching Taehyung at the distance trying to help the girl and still haven't try to talk to her and help her.

He was just standing a few meters away from her rubbing both of his hands gaining confidence silently.

"Jungkook! Finally, you are here." I said and grinned.

"There is something i want to tell you." Jungkook told me seriously while he placed his hand on my shoulder while panting

"What is it?" I said while taking a piece of handkerchief inside my bag and carefully wiped away the sweats on his forehead.

"Your parents, they are here." He said and i accidentally dropped the towelete.

My body is frozing. My eyes widened and i can't utter a word.

Finally, i came back to my senses.
"A-Are you sure?" My breathing is starting to become heavy and i have an urge to cry.

Suddenly, i felt a warm liquid rolling down on my cheek.

It's obvious that im crying.

"I-I want to see them, so bad." I said. More tears are streaming down like a waterfall.

I wiped away my tears and Jungkook started to hug me while caressing my back.

"You can see them now Jinhee. Right infront of your eyes." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead gently while calming me down.

He is such a perfect boyfriend. I'm glad i love him with all my heart.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Jungkook released his hug and i glance at the caller id.

It's my brother Jihun.

Wow, i totally forgot that he existed. Lol jk. Don't tell him shhh.

"Yeoboseo---"

"Ji-Jinhee..." he cuts me off.
"Mom and dad, are still alive from all these years." He continued.

"You knew? Did you saw them?!" I asked my brother.

"Yes! Jinhee Yes! I saw them right now. Our parents are eating inside a restaurant!" He yelled  and my eyes widened.

"Tell me where you at now?!"

"Um, infront of me is the Le'jin'dary Restaurant. Which is were both mom and dad are eating. Hurry!" He said and hung up.

I placed my phone inside the pocket and fixed my hair.

I was about to go but when suddenly, Jungkook held my wrist.

"I'll go with you." He said and i nod in response.