Chapter 24

Have u guys seen the DNA teaser 1?! Omg im pregnant again! Ahhhhhh! XD....don't mind me

~~~

Taehyung looks at the lifeless Jungkook in front of him while taking a sip at his coffee. Jungkook and Taehyung are now inside a cafe.

"Hyung, the truth is i love Jinhee" Jungkook said and sighed.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he gasped.

"Really? Then why did you left her at the first place?" Taehyung said and crossed his arms.

"Because my father forced me to." Jungkook said.

Flashback...

Night time 9:40PM...

At Jeon's house...

"Jungkook" Jungkook's father called out his name.

Jungkook averted his eyes on his father and smiled. He was so happy that he will be graduating within 3 days with Jinhee. He was so excited to create a family with her.

"Yes father?"

"Broke up with her" His father said sternly.

Jungkook was shocked.

"Why? I love Jinhee father..."

"So what? I don't like her now break up with her"

"But--"

"If you don't want to do it? Fine, i will kill her.." His father said.

Jungkook got angry but he was trying to controll himself not to get angry at his father because that ain't good.

Jungkook have no choice but to nod. He made his way towards his room and locked himself.

"Should i break up with her? I don't wanna..." Jungkook mumbled while caressing a picture of Jinhee holding an icecream.

A smile tugged into Jungkook's lips. His heart started to beat fast by just looking at her beautiful face.

"I'm so inlove with you" Jungkook smiled when suddenly, a tear slipped from his big sparkly eyes.

He bit his bottom lip preventing his tears to fall. He doesn't want to cry. He hates when he cries. His fists clutched while thinking his father's words.

"I will not break up with you. I just need to think a better plan. I will not tell you anything about this, i don't want you to be sad." Jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook! We will be leaving the day after your graduation! Pack up your things!" Jungkook's father yelled.

"Leaving? But i don't want to leave you.." Jungkook talked.

"But leaving is the best way to protect you right?" He continued.

"I hope you'll be fine. I shall take you on a date tomorrow!" Jungkoom cheered his feelings up. He wiped his remaining tears at the corner of his eyes and washed his face.

Then, started to pack his things up.

Flashback ended...

"Oh, i thought that you told Jinhee before. I just realized that your father is a total asshole. He is such a dick and i can't believe your mother married a guy like him.." Taehyung said.

"He was not like that before Taehyung hyung, he changed and i hate the new him. He actually liked Jinhee before but now, i don't know why" Jungkook frowned.