Chapter 28

Jinhee's POV

Me and Jungkook stared at each other's eyes. Shook.

His eyes suddenly trailed down and i already know where he is looking. His ears is starting to tint red.

I grab a pillow and threw it at his face while quickly covering my body.

"Pervert!" I yelled and threw another pillow but this time, he caught it.

"How did you find me huh?! What were you doing with me last night?! Did we do something nasty?! Tell me byuntae!" I panicked and angry at the same time.

Is he stalking at me or something?

"I don't remember anything sorry. All i remembered is, i got drunk and passed out." He replied and scratched his head.

"What?! Then who brought me here?" I was so confused.

"I don't know.." he said while picking up his shirt and wore it back.

I pick up my shirt to and wear it. The alcohol scent was still on my shirt and it really stinks but i don't care. Atleast we wore something to cover up our mountains.

He stood up and was about to go out but i stopped him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To buy some food." He replied and left.

I was sitting on the bed dumbfounded.

Tch, he left without asking me to come with him.

I pouted and stood up while fixing my messy hair. I really hope we did not do anything last night but how come that both of us were half naked?

I will not drink alcohol again! I'm grateful that Jungkook was the one i slept in with instead of an old ugly dude.

After fixing my hair, i decided to find myself some food too but, the problem is i don't have any money with me. Well, i do have but i wasted it from buying alcohol which really sucks.

I opened the door and saw Jungkook standing infront of me while holding two cups of ramen. Tch, as if he will give that one to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To buy myself some food duh.." i replied and stepped out when suddenly, he caught my wrist.

"I already bought food for us.." he said and pulled me inside.

He closed the door and jead himself to the kitched and i followed him behind.

"Here.." he gave me the other ramen and he started to pour hot water in his.

I looked at him not saying a word.

He noticed me and i quickly look away.

"Stop staring at me. I know im too handsome" he said and i slapped his arm.

"Tch, handsome. Handsome my ass and plus, I'm not staring at you! I was looking on the window." I said and poured hot water on my ramen.

"Then why are you drooling baby girl hm?" He said and started to smirk while me? I choked.

I coughed and his smirk disappeared.

He quickly gave me a water and i gulped down and sighed.

I crossed my arms and faced him.

"First of all Jungkook im not a baby and second, are you trying to hit on me?" I asked him and he chuckled smirking again.

"Then stop acting like a baby if you don't want to be called." He said and i gasped.