Chapter 27

No One's POV

"Dude watch out! You almost got hit!" A random korean guy pulled Jungkook away. He almost got hit by a truck but thanks to that guy he was still alive.

"T-Thanks.." Jungkook smiled at him and bowed. He then decided to call a taxi cab since he doesn't wanna walk anymore.

At his home...

Jungkook plopped himself on his bed and stared at the ceiling blankly. He doesn't know what to do in his life anymore. Should he apologize at Jinhee? He always think that it's a good idea but, Jinhee will probably not accept him.

He started to grip his hair and screamed in furstration. This kind of stituation is really hard especially, when your the only one who's solving it not getting any help from others.

He grab his phone and pressed Jinhee's contact number. He was about to press the call button but he stopped.

"She won't answer you Jungkook. It's obvious, she hates you so much." Jungkook mumbled and decided to put his phone back on the bedside table.

"I'm so bored! I just came into this country for nothing! She doesn't love me anymore!" He yelled and burried his face on the pillow.

"Wait, is this what she felt when she made all her way to the US just to see me and mistakenly thought that i don't love her anymore?" He realized and his eyes got bigger.

"My heart hurts so bad just like her's before.." he touched his heart while thinking of Jinhee.

"I need to freshen up my mind and start to move on then since she doesn't love me."

Jungkook stood up and changed his clothes. He decided to go into a bar to find some new chicks. He doesn't want to move on and just keep loving her but, loving her hurts him like hell. Yes, he loves her but she doesn't love her back.

He walked through the street and get inside into a bar. The smell of the alcohol was filled inside the room.

The music is so loud he can't even hear himself talking.

"One bottle of soju please.." he told the waiter and waited for his drink to arrive patiently.

Without 10 seconds, a bottle of soju appeared infront of him. He quickly held it and drank the half of it.

His throat is starting to burn.

Jungkook was not really a big fan of alcohol but he forced himself to drink one.

He doesn't like the burning sensation in his throat.

He was now drunk.

He continued to drink the whole bottle and ordered one more bottle of soju.

"Jinhe-- /hiccups/  --e...sarang...he.." he mumbled while chuckling bitterly.

"Mianhee /hiccups/....Mianhe..."

Suddenly a girl approached him. He looks at her and started to giggle.

"Your so pweetyyy!" He mumbled while caressing her soft cheeks.

"Your familiar..." he said and suddenly passed out.

"Y-Yah..." the girl was also drunk.

Since this little boy infront of him passed out, she decided to rent a room just beside the bar and let him stay cause she has no idea where he lives.

She was not on her mind right now since she's drunk. But not too much.

"S-sir../hiccups/ can you help me carry him all the way there?" The girl pointed at the wall which is beside it is the mini hotel.