Chapter 2

Jinhee's POV

"Girl, you're so slow. Hurry up! Im hungry af.." Taehyung whined while i was putting on my not-so-high heels. I rolled my eyes struggling to put on my sandals. "Be patient Tae! I know your hungry. Im hungry too!" I spoke up while pouting.

Few minutes later..

"Finally! Jebal let's go!" Tae said while holding my wrist.

This night, me and Tae will be attending Jimin's dinner w/ his family. I can't believe Jimin already has a wife and kids. Anyways, Tae held my wrist and walked towards the exit of the hotel. Yep, were going to his house or should i say, mansion.

"Tae, where's the adress?" I asked him and he gulped.

I raised on of my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "Tae, i told you that you will be the one to bring the adress. Let me guess, you left it right?" I said strictly and he nodded. I sighed and was about to go back when suddenly, he held my wrist.

"J-Jinhee, i-i...i accidentally ate the adress.." he said and a sweat dropped from his chin to the ground. My eyes widen and covered my mouth.

"Y-You ate it?! Wh-whats got into you Taehyung?" I said, jaws dropped.

"I told you! I was hungry! Its your fault anyways, your so slow putting on your sandals.." he said while pouting infront of my face. I sighed while sitting down at the bench. Tae looked at me and sat beside me aswell.

"Let's just wait Jimin then.." i said and he gasped. Taehyung nodded slowly while looking down to his feet.

A few minutes later..

"Can't help it! Im totally hungry!" Tae whined beside me while rubbing his groaning stomach. "Then buy yourself some foods or drinks over there.." i spoke up.

"I left my wallet at our room and too lazy to go back." He replied.

Its been like 30 minutes, V and I sat here in the bench. Some of the people look at us weirdly.

"Mommy, mommy, look at those poor guys. They're homeless like a puppy.." i heard a kid saying while pointing at us.

"Katey, just ignore them. You'll never know what they're up to.." her mom replied to her.

What!

They thought me and V are homeless?! Seriously? Do we look like one?

I grab my mini bag and searched my phone. While i was searching, i saw a small paper at the bottom part of my mini bag. I grab it and take a look at it.

"Pfft, hahahaha!" I was laughing while covering my mouth. V looked at me with a confused expression.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked.

I showed him the piece of paper and his eyes widened.

Its basically the adress.

I forgot Jimin gave us 2 adresses papers incase the other one lost.

"Jinhee?! Are you serious? Let's go now.." V said and started to call a taxi cab. I covered my mouth giggling like a child. I can't believe the extra adress was on my bag. Im such a dummy..

At Jimin's house...

"Guys! What took you so long?!" Jimin whined while he was holding his 1 year old baby girl with a pacifier on her mouth. "S-Sorry, V ate the adress that you gave us.." i said while pointing at Tae who was grinning.

"Are you serious? What the hell Tae?" Jimin said scratching his nape.

"Whatever, who's that baby girl hyung?" Tae said while pinching the baby's chubby cheeks which comes from Jimin. I know, the chubby cheeks is from Jimin.