• Chapter 36 •

Jungkook's POV

Mr. Jeon: meet me at the xxxxx place. I'm waiting

My eyes widened when i read his text message. Don't tell me father is here? How could it be? He's so fast!

I quickly grab my coat and car keys. I was about to head off but i paused.

I need to tell Jinhee that I'm leaving or else she would probably worried about me.

I came upstairs and told her I'll be gone.

"Baby, i will go somewhere today. Please take care of yourself while im gone.." i said while kissing her forehead gently.

"Where are you going?" Jinhee asked worriedly.

"Um, somewhere. I promise, I'll be back soon.." i flashed a small smile and kissed her forehead again. She nodded.

I got inside my car and drove towards the place where my father wants to meet.

Well actually, the place is far away. It takes hours to drive towards there.

I decided to speed up so that i can get there faster but then i realized, its a bad decision.

A giant truck appeared at the right and i quickly stepped the brake so that i won't get crashed.

But my expectations didn't go too well.

The huge impact from my car towards the truck hitted my head.
(A/N: the scene is the same when taylor swift hitted the pole on her mv titled "look what u made me do")

My head started to bleed nonestop and my vision and hearing is starting to fade away slowly.

"Jesus Christ there is an accident! Call 911 immediately!"

"Oh my Lord.."

"Someone help the poor guy inside!"

"That's what you get when you do not drive properly."

"Honey, that guy seems so familiar..."

I faintly saw a strange guy in the distance. He was wearing shades, black jacket and timberland black shoes.

He seems really familiar.

And that's when i realized...

My father is watching at the distance not doing anything.

"F-Fuck you, f-father.." i mumbled and he suddenly smirk.

Then, my vision was now gone.

~~~

No One's POV

An anonymous guy walked in inside Jungkook's room in the hospital. And brought a gun.

He took out the gun and traced Jungkook's pointy jawline. The anonymous guy smirked in victory.

Jungkook still haven't wake up at this time.

"Jungkook, I'm so happy to have a beautiful and kind son like you..." he paused
"But when your mother died, things have changed.." he continued.

"Do you know who's the fault? Do you know who killed your mother?" He spoke up. His voice was a little bit shakey.

"It's your lover's parents.." he continued and sighed.

"So i planned to car crash them and called your little fucker's brother told him that both of their parents are dead.."

"Gladly, i didn't actually kill them. So thanks to them that they are still alive but sadly, i just figured out that they had an amnesia.."

"What a sad story.." he chuckled bitterly.