Chapter 11 (+18)

(Mature content! 18+ only! Kids, go away!)

Jinhee's POV

I woke up inside Jungkook's car with full of bed of sweats on my forehead. I can't believe Jungkook, kissed me in my dream. Leaving hickeys and stuff.

"What a nightmare.." i mumbled while wiping my face. I glance at Jungkook and he is sleeping peacefully, his head rested on the window.

*thank God that dream was not real!* i thought to myself releasing a sigh.

I checked the time and it was already 9:30 AM.

I decided to take a nap since i have nothing to do.

~~~

"Jinhee, wake up. Were already here.." Jungkook said while shaking my shoulders gently. I groaned, rubbing my eyes. I yawned and step outside the car. There, i saw Jungkook's private airplane.

*can't believe he purchased his own private plane. He's so damn rich now..*

I grab my luggages and head towards the airplane, 20 guards surrounding it.

I was amazed, inside the airplane, its so amazing.

There are 3 flight attendants, and lots of food.

I saw a my name on the chair and i believe, i will sit there?

I sat down comfortably and noticed, there's a small tv flat screen infront of me. I grab the remote beside it and turned on the TV.

Jungkook got inside and sat across me.

The airplane started to move and i quickly turned off the smol TV. I closed my eyes and take a nap...again.

"Goodbye Korea, hello Las Vegas..." i mumbled and drifted off to my dreamland.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook took my wrist and both of us get inside the private plane's comfort room. I yanked my wrist and he slammed both of his arms beside me. "Don't you know how much pain i suffered below me? Huh?" He said while bitting his lower lip.

"W-What do you mean? Go away Jungkook!" I yelled and started to push him but he quickly grab my wrists and trapped them on his hands.

"You're too hot, i can't take this anymore.." he quickly said and suddenly, slammed his lips on mine.

I couldn't help but to kiss back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist while i wrapped mine on his neck.

He started to kiss me deeply.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he brought me on the sink.

He started to rub my thighs slowly and i let out a moan.

"S-Shit..Jungkook.." i groaned.

He smirked and started to rub my thighs faster.

"You like it baby?" He said, sucking my neck leaving purple hickeys.

I nod and let out a long moan.

"Uhh~~ s-stop teasing me.." i spoke up feeling the pleasure he gave to me.