Chapter 5

Guys..so sorry for not updating yesterday.

I ran out of ideas.

Please continue...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jinhee's POV

"I guess I'll find a job in here then..." i sighed while running my fingers through my hair. I turned on my apple laptop and searched some jobs. Turns out, i find one and the salary of it is 300$ per day.

"JMJ Company..hmm..and...secretary? This will be okay.." i said and closed the laptop when i smelled the scent of an american food cooked by Taehyung.

I applied and gladly, they accepted me.

"Breakfa-- i mean, lunch ah..dinner i mean..Breakfast is served.." he said while putting the delicious food at the plate. I licked my lips and started to stuff some food in my mouth. "I didn't know you have a large appetite. You might get fat!" V yelled while eating.

I stopped for a moment and slowly eating my food. Tae looks at me and nodded then show off a thumbs up.

A few minutes later..

I was about to grab another piece of bacon but Tae slapped my hands. "That's enough! You'll get fat.." he warn and i rolled my eyes. "I don't care if I'll get fat though.." i said and picked up another bacon.

Tae sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Jinhee, no one will love you if you get fat especially Jungkook." He said and crossed his arms. I stopped and answered. "Jungkook? Tch, he has a fiancé. He's inlove with someone else. He replaced me. So.." then i continued to eat.

After eating, i stood up and dressed up. Today, ill be heading to the mall, not the Gucci Store anymore, to buy some work clothes for me to wear. Also, some office stuffs.

"Where are you going?" Tae asked while i comb my hair. "Im gonna go to the mall. Tae, take care the hotel. Im gonna be back this 3 PM i think. Ill get going now." I replied then head off.

I was about to step out the room but i stopped and pointed my fingers at him. "Tae, do not do stupid things. Understood?" I spoke up and he nodded in response. I smiled and wave goodbye to him then step out.

At the mall...

I bit my bottom lip trying to familiarize the whole mall. After that, a beautiful working clothes caught my eyes. I immediately go there and touched it softly admiring the beauty. "This is gorgeous. Im Inlove with it." I talked to myself. I checked the price and my eyes widened.

"120$? Ill buy these.." i said and asked the seller to take off the dress from the mannequin. I kept smiling showing off my teeth a little because of excitement. I was about to sit down at the couch when suddenly, i accidentaly bumped someone

Some of the coffee she was holding spilled in my shirt and some of hers too. My eyes widen and anger took over me. I faced her and she was angry too. "What the hell?! Becareful miss! My fiancé bought this dress in the Gucci store worth 3000$ amd your gonna spilled it?! How dare you!" She yelled at me.

Tch, like i care.

"Miss, you should becareful too. Wait, i just saw a rule that eating and drinking is not allowed in this store. And you just broke it. Sorry miss but it ain't my fault." I spoke up, rolling my eyes while flipping my silky smooth hair infront of her.

I walk away with her and find another seat.

*gladly, i have a trenchcoat with me.* i thought to myself.

I go to the cashier area and paid my dress. After that, i put on my brown trenchcoat and head outside. "Ugh! I can't believe i smell like coffee right now!" I whine and head off to another store.

Another store...

I stared at the cute plant for a moment admiring the beauty of it. I wanna buy it but i have so many stuffs in my cart right now. "Wait, why am i even applying that kind of job if i have a shop in Seoul? Ugh! I need to go home. But the problem is, i don't have enough money. Fck my life.." i talked to myself.

I just decided to purchase the plant since i want it so bad. Here's my plan here in US. Ill find a job, work in that job, earn money, leave the job and head back to Korea. Its seems easy.

I paid the stuffs i bought and step out of the hotel. Suddenly, i spotted a familiar figure at the cafe shop. I go closer and realized, its Jungkook with the girl that i bumped into a few hours ago. While i was staring at them, the girl noticed me and pointed at me.

I look away pretending i was not pointed by her when suddenly, i heard footsteps coming into my way. I gulped and nervousness was all over me.

"Excuse me. My fiancé said you spilled the coffee all over to her dress. I want you to apologize her." Jungkook said. I faced him and i can see, his eyes widened a bit. "O-Oh, its the girl-- what's your name again?" He asked.

*seriously Jungkook? You forgot my name. Tch, how could you*

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walk right pass to him. He held my shoulders and his grip tighened. "Say sorry to my fiancé.." he ordered. I sighed and faced them, crossing my arms.

"First of all, its not my fault. Second of all, its her real fault. Wanna know why? She brought her coffee inside the store even though the sign right there says, *no eating and drinking allowed* please, check her eyes in the doctor incase she's blind or something." I said and walk away with them.

Suddenly,  my heart began to ache.

*why am i feeling this pain again?* i thought to myself.

My eyes began to tear up. I head outside the mall hurriedly and go to the park. I sat down at the bench and more tears were coming down to my cheeks.

I bow down my head so that no one will see me like this.

*Why do i deserve to be hurt this way?* i sighed while clutching my heart.

*i need to move on. I don't deserve him. He don't deserve me. Maybe were just not fated after all..*

"Miss are you okay?" Someone asked me.

Well, someone actually noticed me.

"I-Im okay.." i said while wiping my tears hurriedly.

The guy handed me a handkerchief and without thinking twice, i gladly took it. I continue to wipe the remaining tears all over my eyes and cheeks.

"Thanks.." i look up and when i saw the guy, my eyes completely widen.

"Min-Minsuk?"