Chapter 8

A/N

GUYS! IM SO SORY FOR NOT UPDATING SO FREAKIN LONG. CLASS JUST STARTED AND IM SO BUSY AF.

SORRY FOR ALL THE WRONG STUFF IN THIS CHAP. ILL FIX IT SOON..

Jinhee's POV

"This chicken teriyaki is so damn good" Jungkook said while munching some chicken teriyaki and groaning at the same time. I  eat my chicken teriyaki silently while watching the two dorks.

"I can't believe i actually ate this kind of food. Its so good!" Tae said while stuffing the chicken teriyaki in his mouth. I smiled a little watching at these two dorks enjoying their lunch.

I noticed that Jungkook kept glancing on me. I feel a little bit uncomfortable at this moment. Also, i felt someone is stalking me or something. Im not assuming tho.

This time, i have an urge to pee.

"Boys, i need to go to the bathroom. I'll be back for a second." I said and they nodded. I stood up and head myself to the girl's bathroom.

I go inside in one of the bathroom stalls and took a pee. I pulled my skirt up when suddenly, i heard footsteps coming. I stopped for a minute and heard a lock click sound at the door.

I quickened my pace and immediatley stepped out of the bathroom stall.

I twisted the door knob but guess what, its locked. I kept twisting it and a few tries later, im getting pissed off.

"Yah, Jungkook and V! Open up! Don't play pranks on me. Its not funny!" I yelled while banging the door a few times. I heard someone, a girl perhaphs, giggling at the other side.

"Yah! Open up the door bitch!" I realised its not Jungkook nor V. Its a girl but i don't know who she is. Suddenly, the vents inside the bathroom stopped.

"Omo, omo, omo, o-ottoke?" I panicked. I look around and sweat started to go down through my forehead.

*i hope im not gonna die in here..* i thought to myself.

A few seconds later, im struggling to breathe.

"Oxygen! I need oxygen.." i mumbled while fiddling my fingers.

"H-Help!" I yelled while banging the door nonestop.

How could anyone do this to me? Whatever who that girl is, curse you! If i die right now, i will not stop bothering you.

"Y-Yah! O-Open up!" I stuttered while breathing heavily. I stopped for a moment then continued to bang the door.

After a few tries, i gave up. My hands were red and my forehead is dripping sweat. I sat down on the floor, tears were falling down from my eyes.

*J-Jungkook..help* i thought so and without a split second, i fainted.

Jungkook's POV

"It's almost 1:00 PM, Jinhee is still not going out of the bathroom.." i talked to Taehyung while waiting patiently. What took her so long to pee? I guess, girls are like this.

"Jungkook, Jinhee pee's for about 10 seconds only. I think something bad happened." He spoke up.

Taehyung is right.

"I know this is crazy but, let us check her inside the bathroom.." i said while biting my bottom lip slowly. Taehyung looked at me with wide eyes. He stared for a moment then he nodded in response.

I took my suit case and both of us headed towards the girl's bathroom.

~~~

Me and Tae stopped when a bunch of girls were standing infront of the girl's bathroom. Well, only 4 girls. They were twisting the door knob but it won't open.

*oh no, what if, Jinhee is locked in there?! What if, someone locked her there?!* i thought and my eyes widened.

"Excuse me, is there any problem in here?" I asked one of the girls and she nodded.

"This door is locked for about 30 minutes. I thought, someone is inside there but seems like there is no one. Also, i didn't feel any air coming out underneath the door. I feel like the vents are closed." She replied.

My suit case dropped and my eyes widened even more.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked me.

"No, this can't be happening"

*if Jinhee is inside and the vents are closed. Which means..*

I made my way through the door and started to bang it using my shoulder.

"Jinhee, don't worry. Ill get you outta there.." i said while everyone is looking at me weirdly.

"Jungkook, no one is there..." Tae said but ignored him.

A couple tries, the door is finally opened. I get inside and saw Jinhee lying down on the floor looking uncosious. Her lips were pale and i can clearly tell, she's crying. Tears were stained on her rosy cheeks which is now pale.

"Jinhee, Jinhee.." i kept shaking her, cupping her pale cheeks. "H-Hyung! Call the ambulance!" I yelled. Taehyung's eyes widened and he nodded.

I started to pump her chest multiple times.

*come on, jebal. Wake up..* i thought so.

I kept pumping it and stopped for a moment. I trailed my eyes down to her lips.

*Jungkook, you can do this..* i cheered myself while pinching Jinhee's nose and started to perform a CPR. The girls were watching me and all of their eyes widen.

*its been a long time since i tasted this lips of yours..* i thought while kept performing CPR.

A few tries later, i heard her gasp.

*you made it Jungkook. You saved Jinhee* i talked to myself while pulling her into a tight hug.

"Thank God your awake.." i mumbled while she was breathing on my neck.

"Jungkook the ambulance is he- oh.." Taehyung stopped while he saw us hugging.

"T-thank (breathes) you, M-Mr. (breathes) Jeon.." she mumbled while hugging me back.

Suddenly, my heart started to beat fast like before. A smile formed into my lips. I kissed her forehead unexpectedly and her eyes widened.

"M-Mi-Mianhe..." i apologized. She stared at me and we made an eyecontact. She started to blush and looked away.

I stood up and helped her. Me and Jinhee made our way outside. Taehyung immediately hugged Jinhee and asked if she is okay. She flashed her wonderful smile at him and nodded.

Jinhee's POV

"I'm sorry guys. Its my fault that were late.." i apologized at them. Jungkook looks at my by the mirror. "Jinhee, its not your fault." He replied.

Well actually, right now, were on our way to Jimin's hotel. Jungkook told me to rest this day because of that incident. Im glad that Jungkook saved me. If not, im probably dead by now.

Jungkook stopped driving which means, were already here.

Taehyung got out and made his way inside cause he's tired. I was about to made my way outside when suddenly, Jungkook got outside and opened the door for me.

I stared at him for a moment and stepped outside the car.

"Um, thanks Jungkook.." i said while tugging my bangs behind my ear.

"No problem Jinhee and also, please becareful next time." He said while staring right deeply into my soul.

I stared back at him. He stepped his way forward while me? Im just standing. I can't move! My feet is glued!

He started to leaned in while his eyes trailed down to my lips. My heart is starting to beat faster. What is he gonna do? Um, he's starting to get closer..what am i gonna do?!

Without a split second, his lips collided with mine.

And i just realized..

My boss is kissing me..