Chapter 4

Jinhee's POV

"M-Mi-Mianhe Jinhee!" Jimin and Suga apologized. I took a sip at my coffee and then noddeed. "Guys, next time, you should tell anything alright? We're all bestfriends!" Bomi said while tapping her hands on my shoulders.

"Let's go shopping!" Tae exclaimed. Jimin flashed his cute smile and also Bomi but guess what, Suga groaned. As expected, he's a grandpa already.

"Come on Jagi!" Bomi whined while shaking his shoulders. Suga shook his head and replied a "hmfp" to her.

"Aish Bomi, just leave him behind. He's a party pooper anyway." I mumbled the last sentence and his eyes immediately landed on me. The other guys giggled and Bomi chuckled. "What did you say to me?" He asked, eyes on fire.

"Eh, your a party pooper?" I replied. Suga rolled his eyes and balled his fist. I feel a lump forming on my throat and i gulped. "Say that one more time or ill punch you in the face with your own...face..." he said.

"Yah jagi! Don't be so rude. Jinhee was just joking! Eheh, right Jinhee?" Bomi spoke up, her hands were trembling. She looks at me and gave me a signal to say yes. I raise my right eyebrow and scoffed.

"Whatever, let's go guys.." i said, standing up and cross the street leaving the others. Well, the mall is just right across the street.

"Y-Yah! Jinhee! Wait up!" Tae yelled behind me and run. I gestured him and the others to follow me. Because of the party pooper, Bomi was left behind.

At the mall...

"Ill go to the gucci store. Annyeong!" Jimin said and left us behind. Me and Tae look eachother akwardly. I suddenly remembered what happened last night.

*ugh, i should've locked the door. This wouldn't be happening..* i thought to myself.

"Um, where should we go?" I asked and bit my bottom lip. I fiddle my fingers and waited for his reply. "Hm, let's go to the erm, gucci also. Lets buy some clothes and stuff. Ill pay for you.." he said while holding my wrist.

I blushed a little.

"Ill pick some clothes. Pick some for yours too. Don't worry, like i said, ill pay it for you. We'll meet here at the cashier area. Bye.." he left.

"W-Wai-- *sigh*"

I go to the ladies section and saw a bunch of beautiful length dresses. Also some, trenchcoats. I go towards the dress area and take a look.

"This one is gorgeous, oh and this one! Its cute!" I examined the dresses that was worn by the mannequins. "I wanted to buy them all but, its not my money so watevah." I muttered under my breath and picked the cute gold-ish unicorn flakey dress. My opinion doesn't make any sense so just bare with it.

While i was walking back to the cashier area, a beautiful gold and pink shoes catches my eyes. I stared and oh my gosh! Its pretty! I checked the price and then boom!

*five thousand dollars?! What the hell?! Can someone really purchase this kind of shoes?! I bet no one though* i thought to myself while doing some hand movements.

"Eherm, excuse me? Are you done admiring the shoes that you can't buy? Piss off, im gonna purchase it." A man said beside me. This guy is so rude but he's rich. My thoughts are wrong. He really pisses me off easily. I faced him with an angry expression written on my face when i realized.

Its Juan Cock.

*ugh! Why would he show up this time?!* i thought so.

"Sir, you piss off! Im gonna buy these!" I said and picked the shoes and hugged it. I was about to left but he caught my wrist. He gave me a death glare and gritted his teeth.