Chapter 21

Jinhee's POV

"Ahhh, it still hurts" i whined for about 100th time this day.

My cheeks are red and puffy because of that woman. She slapped both of my cheeks so hard. Also, my wrist hurts and a lot of nail marks are on it.

My head also hurts so bad.

"Jinhee, you can excuse today and let Hobie hyung be on your position." Taehyung said while caressing my back gently.

"But, i can't get my salary if i won't work today" i frowned. I desperately need money.

"Um, Jinhee you need to rest so that you'll be able to go to work tomorrow. I can't believe Jungkook even trusted that girl" Taehyung shook is head in disappointment.

"I know right. And Tae, how the hell did he forgot me?" I asked him and he did not answered me for about 10 seconds.

"I guess his head bumped into a thing thats why he lost his memories." He replied not looking at me.

"Mhm, yeah." I hummed in response.

To be honest, i was a little bit angry at Jungkook. Why can't he believe in me and trust Maddie instead? Right i forgot, Maddie is his so called future wife.

I groaned while thinking at them and plopped my self on my bed.
"Sleep will fix anything." I mumbled while closing my eyes.

"Gooday Jinhee" Tae told me while closing the door gently.

"Mhm, gooday too" i replied and drifted off to my dreamland.

~~~

*kriiiinggggg*

*krriiinnggg*

"Ugh, can someone turn off that sound?" I mumbked while groaning.

I had a wonderful dream and thi annoying sound ruined everything.

I forced myself to wake up and noticed that someone is calling me at this hour.

I picked up my phone and saw the caller id.

It was no other than Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I lazily said while rubbing my eyes.

"Jinhee where the hell are you? Are you skipping work huh?" Jungkook said a little bit angry.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon but i won't be there. My head hurts so bad" i replied rubbing my temple.

"Is that so? Okay. Remember to drink your medicine and take good care of yourself." He said worriedly.

"Don't worry Mr. Jeon. Bye now." I replied and was about to hung up when suddenly...

"Wait.." he said quickly.

"Yes?"

"Do you like me?" He asked and my eyes widened.

At this rate, im not sleepy anymore. I froze and my mouth was open a little bit.

"N-No.." i replied and mentally slapped myself because i stutter.

"Then why did you fight with Maddie yesterday?" He asked and i scoffed.

"Look Mr. Jeon. I don't want to talk about it. And if i will tell you, im pretty sure you won't believe me so have a nice da--"

"Jinhee i want the answer now." Jungkook said sternly.

"Mr. Jeon, I don't want to answer you instead, go and ask your fiancé since you trust her more than me-" i covered my mouth and realized what i just said.