Chapter 3

Maknae..

Maknae..

"Is that Jungkook?" Jinhee thought to herself. She really wants to sneak up and see who that guy is. She sat at her chair speechless. Bomi noticed and called her.

"Jinhee, may i talk to you for a second?" Bomi said. Jinhee looks at her and she nodded. Bomi gestured Jinhee to follow her. Both of them goes to the garden of Jimin.

"Jinhee, you've been spacing out lately. Is there something wrong?" Bomi asked her. Jinhee just sat down there fiddling her fingers. "B-Bomi, he left me..." she said and tears formed into her eyes.

Bomi was shocked.

"Jungkook left you? Does that mean, both of you broke up?" She asked and Jinhee shook her head.

"She left me after our graduation without saying goodbye. I don't know what's up with him but why? Why did he left me just like that? Why didn't he told me anything?" Jinhee burried her face on her palms and cried like a child.

"I heard that he is moving here in US with his family.." she continued..

Bomi pitied her.

Bomi caressed Jinhee's back and her face was full of anger. "So that's why you go here in US to find him?" She asked and Jinhee nodded immediately.

"Let's go back inside, its co--"

"I don't wanna. Ill stay here for a moment." Jinhee cutted her off. Bomi flashed a sad smile at her while Jinhee wiped her tears. "Im gonna borrow Yoongi's or Tae's jacket to warm you up since you want to stay here." Bomi said and tapped her shoulders then left.

Jinhee stayed outside and heave a sigh.

"I can't go inside, maybe he's in there.." she thought to herself.

Bomi's POV

"Jagi, is it okay that Jinhee will borrow you're jacket?" I asked while Yoongi is drinking with the others. I smell alcohol in this living room. I hate alcohol.

"Erryboddy sayy Noo~~" he replied while the rest of them laughed at him.

Geez, don't tell me he's drunk?

"Nevermind, Taehyung!" I called him and he raised his eyebrows. "Jinhee will borrow your jacket.." i said and crossed my arms. Tae stood up and go towards me. He breathe out and i smell the alcohol their drinking.

"Aniyoo~~" he sang and started to dance like a crazy rabbit. I rubbed my temples and sighed. "Wae?!" I yelled.

Okay Bomi, don't pressure yourself too much. You're pregnant. Need to protect the baby.

"Suga said soo.." he stopped and replied. After that, he danced again. I raised my eyebrows and gave them a disgusting look. I go towards Sophia which is entertaining her cute little baby right now.

"Excuse me, do you have an extra Jacket? Jinhee really needs one." I asked and she nodded. She picked her baby i mean, their baby and go upstairs. I waited her downstairs while looking at the boys.

"Yah Suga!" I yelled and he looks at me.

"What?" He replied while holding a glass of beer.

"I will punish you at home. Watch my words!" I said and his eyes widened a bit. The others laughed crazily.

"M-Mianhe, jagi-- *burp* ya. Ill stop drinking now.." he stuttered. Still the others laughed. I gave them a death glare and they stopped laughing.

"Hyungs sorry to keep you waiti--" someone said and cutted himself. I look at the boy and my eyes widened.