Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

"M-Mrs. Lee--" i cutted off myself when someone, a guy perhaphs approached her. The guy peck a kiss on her cheeks while i stood a few meters away from them speechless.

I thought they are dead

Am i hallucinating?

Is this even real?

They started a conversation and I'm dying to listen. I decided to slowly, go towards the tree near the bridge and try to listen their conversation.

"I wish i can remember our daughter and son."

"Me neither.."

I scratched my head because of confusion. Did they forget Jinhee and her brother Jihun? If they did, how?

I tried to peak and make sure if both of them are their parents when suddenly, i accidentaly stepped a soda can. It made a crack sound which caught their attention.

Here, they saw me looking at them like a creepy stalker.

Aish, i hate myself

"Young boy, what are you doing?" Mrs. Lee said tilting her head a little while Mr. Lee just stood there examining me like a robot.

"Uhh.." i became speechless. Mrs. Lee slowly made her way towards me, Mr. Lee is right behind her.

My heart began to raise.

I stood up and bowed infront of them.

"I'm sorry for intruding, i will go now." I spoke up and was about to left when suddenly..

"Wait, you seem familiar. Have we met?" Mr. Lee said and i stopped from walking.

I turn around and faced them.

"Really honey? I don't recognize him" Mrs. Lee told him.

*how dare you forgot your future son-in-law Mrs. Lee? Just kidding haha*

"What's your name?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Um, Jeon Junpyook-- err i mean, Jeon Jungkook." I said and smiled a little. I mentally slapped myself

*how can i forgot my own name? Damn it!*

"Jeon Jungkook? Hmm.." Mr. Lee mumbled while looking at the sky trying to remember me. Please remember me Mr. Lee.

"Sorry kid, never heard your name. We will go now." Mr. Lee continued and bowed then left me dumbfounded.

*what?!* i mentally cried.

I scratched my head and began to walk towards home.

I whistled a random tune while walking beside the road, hands in my pocket. Acting like a cool dude outisde but inside, confused and broken.

While i was walking, i bumped someone and its actually a girl. What is this? A new lovestory?

Her bag fell and i gladly took it and gave it to her.

She grab her bad and bowed.

"T-Thanks.." she stutter and left hurriedly.

I stood there while looking at her from the distance. She looks familiar somehow. Why did i saw these familiar people in this day?

I looked down and saw a handkerchief colored pastel pink with a print in it. It says, LJH.

I picked the handkerchief and smell it.

To be honest, it smells really good. I could smell this all day!

"LJH huh? Let's find out what LHJ stands for.." i smiled.