Chapter 30

No One's POV

"You got back together! Yay!" The members cheered at Jinhee and Jungkook.

The couples smiled.

"Don't you ever break her heart okay Jungkookie?" Jin said and Jungkook nods.

"I'm still mad at you Kookie." Jimin pouted and Jungkook blowed him a kiss. Jimin immediately cheered up.

"Congrats Jinhee. Hope your relationship will last long just like ours." Sophia, Jimin's wife said while carrying two babies.

"Finally you got him back hm? Jinhee unnie" Seoyeon smirked and Jinhee giggled.

Jungkook and the other members are talking and having fun each other while their lovers have some time together too.

"Hi, I'm Chaeyon. Jin's fiance. It's nice to meet you." Chaeyon smiled and they chuckled at her cuteness.

"Annyeonghaseo, I'm Bomi. The wife of savage little Yoongi" Bomi said while having a breastmilk of her newborn baby named  Yoonbi.

"I'm Sophia. Jimin's wife.." Sophia said and smiled.

Wonder why Sophia and Jimin are here? Well, they decided to visit Korea and live there for their entire life.

"I'm Seoyeon. Namjoon's soon to be wife.." Seoyeon introduced.

"I'm Jinhee. Jungkook's girlfriend." Jinhee spoke up showing off a smile.

"Well, Taehyung and JHope doesn't have a partner yet.." Bomi shook her head in disappointment.

"They will have but soon. We'll never know" Chaeyon spoke up.

"Let's eat ice cream?" Sophia suggested and they happily nodded.

The five girls ordered an icecream and happily ate it together while talking some random mother and baby stuff.

On the other hand, Jinhee suddenly felt something weird on her stomach.

Meanwhile, the boys...

"We made a beautiful night together hyung.." Jungkook smirked and they all slapped his shoulders and thighs.

"Wah! My son is not an innocent bunny anymore." Jin said while his eyes widened.

"So, does it feel good?" Namjoon and and all of them went silent.

Jungkook then replied.

"So good" he smirked and smiled at the same time while thinking of it.

"Waaahhhh!" They all screamed and this time, they slapped his back.

"Did you used protection?" Yoongi said and all of them went silent again waiting for his answer.

"No" Jungkook said and they all gasped.

"So this means, Jinhee is gonna get pregnant!" -Jimin

"Wah! I want to get a girlfriend" -Taehyung

"Same Tae, same.." -Jhope.

"Omg! I'm gonna be an uncle!" -Jin

"Your already an uncle hyung." -Yoongi

"Hahaha!" -Namjoon

"Hyung, I'm so excited to meet my new baby!" Jungkook said and his eyes sparkled while thinking of a baby.

"Dude, you didn't know yet if Jinhee is really pregnant. Don't get too excited." Yoongi said.

"Aish hyung, your a mood destroyer." Jungkook said and pouted.

"Aigooo! Jungkookie is still cute!" Jhope said while squishing his cheeks.