Chapter 31 (18+)

A/N: the scene that you've been waiting for is here... (•//_//•)

"Congratulations Sir, Ma'am. She is pregnant" the female doctor said and both Jungkook and Jinhee cheered.

Jinhee is currently excited to meet her baby for the next 9 months. So was Jungkook.

"Thank you doctor, we will be going now." Jungkook said and both of them left.

Jinhee and Jungkook are now walking down the street while eating ice creams together

"Darling, it's almost your birthday. What do you want?" Jungkook asked sweetly while intertwining his hand to hers.

"Mm, i don't know actually. I'm glad you did not forget my birthday. You decide. Surprise me" Jinhee said whike licking her vanilla ice cream.

Jungkook caught her and it immediately turned him on.

"How about.." he paused for a second while leaning into her ears.

"Miracle on the bed again?" Jungkook whispered while biting her earlobe.

"J-Jungkook, were in p-public..Shh" Jinhee blushed so hard and pushed his head away. Not harshly. "You look like a total creep" she continued.

"Yes? Or no?" Jungkook asked. *hope she says yes..*

"I-I don't know, i guess. Jungkook, i have a baby with me. Is that even allowed?" Jinhee said while rubbing her flat tummy.

"You know, i heard that you need to frickle frackle with your girlfriend even though she's pregnant cause its good" Jungkook whispered.

"What?! I-I never heard of that before.." Jinhee said and her blush is getting deeper in shade.

"Come on baby.." Jungkook pleaded while pouting at the same time. Jinhee sighs then nods. "Okay. I'll let you do it this time" Jinhee smiled. "Don't go rough on me okay?" She continued and Jungkook nodded happily.

"I will make you feel 100% in heaven" Jungkook winked and kissed her forehead.

~~~

(A/N: i felt weird writing this one...😂😂😷😷😷)

Jungkook immediately planted a kiss on Jinhee's lips while arriving inside the house. Jinhee kissed back and Jungkook started to bite her bottom lip asking for entrance.

She opened her mouth a little and his tongue slipped in exploring her cavern.

Jungkook picked her up, wrapping her milky legs around his legs, carrying her towards the bedroom not breaking their kiss.

Jungkook placed her on the bed carefully, still kissing her none stop.

Slow, but passionate.

His kisses trailed down towards her collarbone sucking it leaving visible purple-ish hickeys while his hand is starting to rub her inner thighs.

Jinhee couldn't help but to moan in pleasure.

Her hands made its way at his back then down on his bulge. Jungkook's free hand caught hers and he started to whisper.

"Baby, I'm in charge today. You shall obey daddy okay?" He whispered biting her earlobe.

"Y-Yes Ju-Jungkoo-"

"Call me daddy princess.."

"Y-Yes, daddy..."

He pinned both of her hands and continued to suck her neck. His lips are going down and down until it reaches on to her nipples. He ripped her shirt, unhooking her lacy black bra and started to suck her nipples.