Chapter 19

"Jinheeeeee!" Taehyung yelled while hugging Jinhee so tight that she can't even breathe properly.

"T-Tae!" Jinhee pushed him away. Not in a harsh way.

"Sorry. Haha! I just miss you. Any gifts for me?" Tae said jokingly.

"Umm, hyung, you totally forgot about me" Jungkook said and cleared his throat. Tae looks at him and hugs him.

"Jungkook-ah!" Tae said and squished him.

Jinhee couldn't help but to giggle because of the cuteness.

*honk*

*honk*

The three of them glanced at the car and a figure appeared.

It was Jungkook's soon to be wife.

"Jagiya!" Maddie screamed on top of her lungs and hugged Jungkook.

Jinhee scoffed and rolled my eyes.

*wait am i jealous? This isn't right..* she thought

"I miss you so much!" Maddie kissed his face nonestop.

Jinhee looked away feeling annoyed while she grab the gifts for Taehyung.

"Tae tae, i have a gift for you. There you go and hope you like it." she handed him his shirts and his face lit up.

"Omo! Thank you Jinhee!" Taehyung hugged her again and she can feel two eyes staring at her

"Jagiya, any gifts for me?" Maddie batted her eyes and do an aegyo.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. He then took out one cute box and gave it to her.

Maddie couldn't wait to open it and discover what's inside. She opened the cute box and her face lit up.

It is the marble necklace.

"This is so wonderful. Thank you so much Jagyia.." Maddie hugs him and both Tae and Jinhee looks at them

"Tae let's go, i wanna eat and I'll treat you.." Jinhee was about to go with Taehyung when suddenly, Maddie called her.

"Jinhee, let's eat together! I bet it'll be so fun. Come on, join us." Maddie smiled but ofcourse, Jinhee knew it was a fake smile.

"Um, yeah. Sure." Jinhee answered.

"Really?! Let's go then!" Maddie yelled and all of them got inside in Maddie and Jungkook's limo.

~~~

"Whoah, it's so huge.." Jinhee and Taehyung were amazed.

"Yep, please take a seat." Maddie offered them a seat and they gladly accepted it.

Jungkook just stood there confused.

*i thought they are enemies..hmm..something is fishy in here.* he thought.

"Jungkookie, take a rest since your tired from your flight." Maddie told him worriedly.

Maddie pecked a kiss on Jungkook's rosy cheeks and Jinhee caught that. Her eyes widened and Maddie smirked at her.

*is she trying to make me jealous?! That gurl..* Jinhee thought and huffed.

Maddie then left and ordered their maids to make some food while Jungkook was upstairs to change his clothes.

"You okay Jinhee?" Taehyung whispered since he noticed Jinhee was kinda angry at this state.

"I'm fine Tae its just, something is bothering me. I want to leave.." Jinhee sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair.