Chapter 14

No One's POV

Jungkook woke up and a smile appeared on his lips. He quickly stood up and made his way to the kitchen to cook for their food. Jungkook searched up some breakfast foods on the internet.

After that, he made a food for them.

~~~

Jinhee woke up. Eyes puffy and nose red like the red nose raindeer. She cried last night knowing that Jungkook only pretends to love her. But did not know that he really loves her.

She dragged herself to the restroom and cleansed her face. Brushing her tooth and after that, she stepped outside from their room.

She breathe in and out and started to ignore what happened last night.

She was surprised when she saw Jungkook cooking happily. His butt is swaying left and right.

Jinhee smiled a little and planned to scare him. She tiptoed towards Jungkook and screamed behind him. Jungkook flinched and accidentally dropped the spatula.

"Jinhee! What the hell!" Jungkook yelled while picking up the spatula on the other hand, Jinhee kept laughing her butt off.

"Sorry.." Jinhee apologized and crossed her arms while looking at the dish that was still cooking.

Jungkook smiled showing off his cute bunny teeth.

"What are you making Mr. Jeon?" Jinhee asked him.

"Onion rings plus, cheese.." Jungkook replied while deep frying the onion rings. Jinhee's face lit up when she heard the word "cheese"

Like seriously, who doesn't want cheese?
(A/N: maybe you.. XD)

After a couple minutes, Jungkook served their food. Jinhee drooled while looking at the food. Her eyes twinkled like a star.

She was about to pick one but Jungkook held her hand preventing her to pick one.

Jinhee gave him a confusing look.

"Pray first.." Jungkook said and she quickly took her hands back and clasped it together.

Both of them prayed and then ate together happily.

~~~

Jinhee's POV

"Change yourself quickly. We are going to the amusement park.." Jungkook told me while im burping. I smiled at him and nodded.

Jungkook stood up and made his way towards the bedroom while me? Im still eating like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook suddenly stopped and faced me.

"Don't forget to wash the dishes." After that, he ran and quickly locked the door of our bedroom.

"W-Wha.. Jungkook!" I yelled while munching the onion rings.

*ugh washing dishes...not really a big fan..*

Jinhee lazily stood up and started to wash the dishes.

A few minutes later...

When she finished washing the dishes, just about the right time Jungkook finished taking a shower and getting ready.

"Hurry up Jinhee.." Jungkook smiled while buttoning his shirt. I wiped my wet hands on my PJs and walk right pass to him.

I got inside grabbing a pair of short jumper and a plain white tshirt. I placed it on the bed and started to undress myself grabbing the white towel to cover up my body.

I head inside the bathroom and stared to take a shower after that, i wore my clothes and brushed my hair.

I also applied a little bit of make up.