Chapter 7

A/N: Just ignore the wrong typos and stuff in this chapter. Ill fix it soon.. ^_^

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*J-Jun-Jungkook?! H-He's my b-boss?!* Jinhee thought so.

"W-Wha-- i mean, Mr. Jeon im your new secretary. Pleasure to meet you.." She stuttered while bowing 90° infront of the smirking asshole.

"Call me Jungkook when were alone. Call me Mr. Jeon if were not alone. Arraso?" Jungkook ordered and Jinhee immediately nodded.

"Also, today is your first day so, you don't need to work. Just clean your office.." he said and she nodded.

"C-Can i go inside to my office now?" Jinhee asked Jungkook and he nodded. She immediately opened the door and closed it. Her back touches the door and she breathes heavily.

"I-I can't believe it.." she mumbled while touching her heart that beats faster. She felt that she's inlove for the first time. "I-I need to move on! Ugh! Jinhee, focus to work and moving on, do not focus Jungkook. The old Jungkook." She talked to herself while putting her belongings on her desk.

The room is a little bit dusty and messy. She cleaned her office and started to decorate it with the help of Taehyung. Yes, she called Tae to help her.

"Jinhee! Where should i put this cute cactus with a flower in its head?" Tae asked her like a child. Her lips curve upwards because of his cuteness. "Just put it there, on my desk." Jinhee ordered and Tae nodded.

Jinhee swept the floor while Taehyung dusted off the chair and tables. The two of them finished cleaning the whole office and decorating. They spent the whole day cleaning and decorating.

"Jinhee! You better treat me for lunch! Thanks to me, i helped you.." Tae said while rubbing his growling stomach. Jinhee chuckled and nodded. "Yes yes, let's go now. I bet your hungry." She said even tho she already knew Tae is hungry.

His face lit up and they both stepped out from the office. Jinhee and Tae walked through the hallways going towards the elevator when suddenly, someone called her and she already knew, its Jungkook's voice.

*what does he want now?* she thought to herself.

"Jinhee! Where are you going? And why are you with Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and started to clutch his fists. "Um, eating lunch, with Taehyung?" She answered more like a question. Jungkook remained silent for a moment when suddenly, his lips curved upwards showing off his precious bunny teeth.

"I'll go with you two!" He spoke up and smiled while going towards them.

Jinhee's surprised by his actions. Tae and her continued to walk while he's following behind.

"Honey, let's eat lunch.." someone stepped out from Jungkook's office and its his fiancé.

Jungkook, Jinhee and Tae stopped their tracks and faced the girl from his office. Jungkook's eyes widen, just a little bit.

Jinhee and Tae continued to walk.

"Honey, not today. Im gonna go with my friends. I'll go with you tommorow." he answered then followed Tae and Jinhee.

*friends..tch.* Jinhee thought to herself and rolled her eyes.

His fiancé pursed her lips and placed her right hand at her chin. Her face suddenly lit up and followed the three of them. "Jungkookie, i will join with you three!" She said while batting her eyelashes. More like a fake eyelashes.

Jinhee and Tae stopped and both of their eyes widened. They boh look at eachother signalling themselves that they don't want her decision.

"W-What? Eh.." Jungkook stuttered while looking at Jinhee and Tae. Tae shook his head a little. Jungkook then nodded.